or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 999

post #14971 of 20663

something a little different from me today!!! as i am in vacation me and some friends decided to go for a paintball game today so i putted on my army uniform from  my military service!!!:happy:

  

post #14972 of 20663
null_zpsc3b1847e.jpg

Carmina
OTC bresciani
Gustin
post #14973 of 20663

Oh those boots. :inlove:

post #14974 of 20663
Swank boots Justin !
Hey B
Have a good weekend everybody

Prada suede sneakers
post #14975 of 20663
Thanks, CC! You too!

My love for boots is increasing (I curse this thread for that) so I just ordered some AE Dalton's in walnut, they are on their way to Oklahoma. Don't know why but liked them a lot. My end would be if the retailer that brings Carmina to Mexico, suddenly brings the cordovan boots, that would be my end. Haha

post #14976 of 20663
Hey B those are really nice.
Let's get you into some Aldens though!!
I don't have any Carmina but I'm 'moving in that direction' as a friend says lol
post #14977 of 20663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

Thanks, CC! You too!

My love for boots is increasing (I curse this thread for that) so I just ordered some AE Dalton's in walnut, they are on their way to Oklahoma. Don't know why but liked them a lot. My end would be if the retailer that brings Carmina to Mexico, suddenly brings the cordovan boots, that would be my end. Haha



I hear you B, I was just salivating over some Carmina cordovan boots on the Epaulet web page. So many choices, the navy blue ones are tempting me big time. crazy.gif
post #14978 of 20663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzmenco View Post


I hear you B, I was just salivating over some Carmina cordovan boots on the Epaulet web page. So many choices, the navy blue ones are tempting me big time. crazy.gif

 

This ones? 

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackedCrab View Post

Hey B those are really nice.
Let's get you into some Aldens though!!
I don't have any Carmina but I'm 'moving in that direction' as a friend says lol

 

I will have to make a choice by November, Alden tassel loafer or Carmina 80201B... if business is going good, maybe both. I have to motivate myself!

post #14979 of 20663
You know it must be both !!!!
post #14980 of 20663
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackedCrab View Post

You know it must be both !!!!

 

:nodding:

 

I have to work hard then. :lol:

post #14981 of 20663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

This ones? 






I will have to make a choice by November, Alden tassel loafer or Carmina 80201B... if business is going good, maybe both. I have to motivate myself!

Those are spectacular but I have that color, these blue ones are very unique
post #14982 of 20663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzmenco View Post


Those are spectacular but I have that color, these blue ones are very unique Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Ohh! Those look sexy!

post #14983 of 20663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzmenco View Post

I believe he is talking about a Visa credit card!!!

 

No, he was talking about his expired US entry visa ... VISA credit cards are renewed automatically.

Sorry B, I messed things up since I don't need one

post #14984 of 20663

Hello :)   what kind of socks have you on here? i'm crazy for them but i don't find .....can you tell me the type and where i can find them? Thank you Sir.....  ;) 

post #14985 of 20663
Thanks CC and Betel! Great looks yourself too guys!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos