Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Yesterday at 11:40 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 976post #14626 of 221178/20/13 at 9:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14627 of 221178/20/13 at 10:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
looking good, gents.
--- Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Great look stitchy!Quote:Originally Posted by CrackedCrab
stitches all those colors are terrific, are those Vass?
Justin love the Bontoni esp in suede, you really don't see a lot of those in the wild.
KW that 363 last is the best and your shine is very nice
crust, nice colors, like the quality of your pictures.
Alden for BB penny handsewn which I like
got them from a SF seller for a very good price
Not a huge fan of this last Copley maybe? but these are growing on me. Good everyday work shoe, nobody gets hurt.
polo cavalry twill and Bresciani
one pic at gym, then one at office. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
B where are you at, get in here
Thank you sir!post #14628 of 221178/20/13 at 10:06pmpost #14629 of 221178/21/13 at 4:18ampost #14630 of 221178/21/13 at 5:53ampost #14631 of 221178/21/13 at 6:55ampost #14632 of 221178/21/13 at 7:06ampost #14633 of 221178/21/13 at 7:20ampost #14634 of 221178/21/13 at 7:29ampost #14635 of 221178/21/13 at 7:46ampost #14636 of 221178/21/13 at 9:13amJustin the Bontoni is off the hook again. How many of those F-ers do you have?
Squirl the strands look good, how do they fit, did you get E, tts? I had AE when I was younger all I remember is painful fit...
B- that navy is really nice and socks look fine, from your retail therapy session correct? I just had one myself, couple small wallets and more shoes.....
Alden for J. gilbert #8 nst Plaza, oiled sole
Bresciani and Incotexpost #14637 of 221178/21/13 at 9:30amQuote:
I wear an 11D and they don't fit "like a glove" by any means, but they fit good. I don't like many AE styles, but I love these. I'm a big fan of the cork footbed, really comfy.post #14638 of 221178/21/13 at 9:59am
@CrackedCrab: Yes amigo. Haha I ended buying even two pairs of lizard drivers for my mom, but she's also smiling like I do, walking comfortably. I like those split toes of yours. I want to add some bluchers to my collection, but haven't found ones that I like around here, except for this ones, still don't know if I should buy them...post #14639 of 221178/21/13 at 10:25am
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 12 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 18 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 19 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 19 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 23 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 27 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 31 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 32 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...