Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Luca Rubinacci ; most TACKY around Last post on 7/4/11 at 2:22pm in Classic Menswear
- My first MTM suit (+ shirts), opinions please! Last post on 1/8/11 at 6:25pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 976
Styleforum Top Picks
looking good, gents.
--- Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Great look stitchy!
stitches all those colors are terrific, are those Vass?
Justin love the Bontoni esp in suede, you really don't see a lot of those in the wild.
KW that 363 last is the best and your shine is very nice
crust, nice colors, like the quality of your pictures.
Alden for BB penny handsewn which I like
got them from a SF seller for a very good price
Not a huge fan of this last Copley maybe? but these are growing on me. Good everyday work shoe, nobody gets hurt.
polo cavalry twill and Bresciani
one pic at gym, then one at office. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
B where are you at, get in here
Thank you sir!
Squirl the strands look good, how do they fit, did you get E, tts? I had AE when I was younger all I remember is painful fit...
B- that navy is really nice and socks look fine, from your retail therapy session correct? I just had one myself, couple small wallets and more shoes.....
Alden for J. gilbert #8 nst Plaza, oiled sole
Bresciani and Incotex
I wear an 11D and they don't fit "like a glove" by any means, but they fit good. I don't like many AE styles, but I love these. I'm a big fan of the cork footbed, really comfy.
@CrackedCrab: Yes amigo. Haha I ended buying even two pairs of lizard drivers for my mom, but she's also smiling like I do, walking comfortably. I like those split toes of yours. I want to add some bluchers to my collection, but haven't found ones that I like around here, except for this ones, still don't know if I should buy them...
Python Bluchers (Click to show)
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 seconds ago
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 9 seconds ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 17 seconds ago
- › ULTIMATE SC: Unmolested Unconstructed 36R Borrelli patch pocket 3r2 1 minute ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoo Porn Theard 2 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw