Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Today at 8:03 am in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:50 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:35 pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 976post #14626 of 217298/20/13 at 9:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14627 of 217298/20/13 at 10:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
looking good, gents.
--- Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Great look stitchy!Quote:Originally Posted by CrackedCrab
stitches all those colors are terrific, are those Vass?
Justin love the Bontoni esp in suede, you really don't see a lot of those in the wild.
KW that 363 last is the best and your shine is very nice
crust, nice colors, like the quality of your pictures.
Alden for BB penny handsewn which I like
got them from a SF seller for a very good price
Not a huge fan of this last Copley maybe? but these are growing on me. Good everyday work shoe, nobody gets hurt.
polo cavalry twill and Bresciani
one pic at gym, then one at office. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
B where are you at, get in here
Thank you sir!post #14628 of 217298/20/13 at 10:06pmpost #14629 of 217298/21/13 at 4:18ampost #14630 of 217298/21/13 at 5:53ampost #14631 of 217298/21/13 at 6:55ampost #14632 of 217298/21/13 at 7:06ampost #14633 of 217298/21/13 at 7:20ampost #14634 of 217298/21/13 at 7:29ampost #14635 of 217298/21/13 at 7:46ampost #14636 of 217298/21/13 at 9:13amJustin the Bontoni is off the hook again. How many of those F-ers do you have?
Squirl the strands look good, how do they fit, did you get E, tts? I had AE when I was younger all I remember is painful fit...
B- that navy is really nice and socks look fine, from your retail therapy session correct? I just had one myself, couple small wallets and more shoes.....
Alden for J. gilbert #8 nst Plaza, oiled sole
Bresciani and Incotexpost #14637 of 217298/21/13 at 9:30amQuote:
I wear an 11D and they don't fit "like a glove" by any means, but they fit good. I don't like many AE styles, but I love these. I'm a big fan of the cork footbed, really comfy.post #14638 of 217298/21/13 at 9:59am
@CrackedCrab: Yes amigo. Haha I ended buying even two pairs of lizard drivers for my mom, but she's also smiling like I do, walking comfortably. I like those split toes of yours. I want to add some bluchers to my collection, but haven't found ones that I like around here, except for this ones, still don't know if I should buy them...post #14639 of 217298/21/13 at 10:25am
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Corneliani mainline summer jackets and trousers 50/40 16 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 42 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 49 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › The 10 Best White Shirts for Every Body Type 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...