Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBurlingtontagged by Cleav, 1/17/16
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicCrockett Jonestagged by Cleav, 1/17/16
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11More
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:45 pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Today at 1:54 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 976post #14626 of 228928/20/13 at 9:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14627 of 228928/20/13 at 10:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
looking good, gents.
--- Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Great look stitchy!Quote:Originally Posted by CrackedCrab
stitches all those colors are terrific, are those Vass?
Justin love the Bontoni esp in suede, you really don't see a lot of those in the wild.
KW that 363 last is the best and your shine is very nice
crust, nice colors, like the quality of your pictures.
Alden for BB penny handsewn which I like
got them from a SF seller for a very good price
Not a huge fan of this last Copley maybe? but these are growing on me. Good everyday work shoe, nobody gets hurt.
polo cavalry twill and Bresciani
one pic at gym, then one at office. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
B where are you at, get in here
Thank you sir!post #14628 of 228928/20/13 at 10:06pmpost #14629 of 228928/21/13 at 4:18ampost #14630 of 228928/21/13 at 5:53ampost #14631 of 228928/21/13 at 6:55ampost #14632 of 228928/21/13 at 7:06ampost #14633 of 228928/21/13 at 7:20ampost #14634 of 228928/21/13 at 7:29ampost #14635 of 228928/21/13 at 7:46ampost #14636 of 228928/21/13 at 9:13amJustin the Bontoni is off the hook again. How many of those F-ers do you have?
Squirl the strands look good, how do they fit, did you get E, tts? I had AE when I was younger all I remember is painful fit...
B- that navy is really nice and socks look fine, from your retail therapy session correct? I just had one myself, couple small wallets and more shoes.....
Alden for J. gilbert #8 nst Plaza, oiled sole
Bresciani and Incotexpost #14637 of 228928/21/13 at 9:30amQuote:
I wear an 11D and they don't fit "like a glove" by any means, but they fit good. I don't like many AE styles, but I love these. I'm a big fan of the cork footbed, really comfy.post #14638 of 228928/21/13 at 9:59am
@CrackedCrab: Yes amigo. Haha I ended buying even two pairs of lizard drivers for my mom, but she's also smiling like I do, walking comfortably. I like those split toes of yours. I want to add some bluchers to my collection, but haven't found ones that I like around here, except for this ones, still don't know if I should buy them...post #14639 of 228928/21/13 at 10:25am
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
Styleforum Top Picks
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 8 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 21 seconds ago
- › Missing posters 33 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Balmoral Boot Porn 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?