Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Luca Rubinacci ; most TACKY around Last post on 7/4/11 at 2:22pm in Classic Menswear
- My first MTM suit (+ shirts), opinions please! Last post on 1/8/11 at 6:25pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 976post #14626 of 201158/20/13 at 9:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14627 of 201158/20/13 at 10:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
looking good, gents.
--- Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Great look stitchy!Quote:Originally Posted by CrackedCrab
stitches all those colors are terrific, are those Vass?
Justin love the Bontoni esp in suede, you really don't see a lot of those in the wild.
KW that 363 last is the best and your shine is very nice
crust, nice colors, like the quality of your pictures.
Alden for BB penny handsewn which I like
got them from a SF seller for a very good price
Not a huge fan of this last Copley maybe? but these are growing on me. Good everyday work shoe, nobody gets hurt.
polo cavalry twill and Bresciani
one pic at gym, then one at office. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
B where are you at, get in here
Thank you sir!post #14628 of 201158/20/13 at 10:06pmpost #14629 of 201158/21/13 at 4:18ampost #14630 of 201158/21/13 at 5:53ampost #14631 of 201158/21/13 at 6:55ampost #14632 of 201158/21/13 at 7:06ampost #14633 of 201158/21/13 at 7:20ampost #14634 of 201158/21/13 at 7:29ampost #14635 of 201158/21/13 at 7:46ampost #14636 of 201158/21/13 at 9:13amJustin the Bontoni is off the hook again. How many of those F-ers do you have?
Squirl the strands look good, how do they fit, did you get E, tts? I had AE when I was younger all I remember is painful fit...
B- that navy is really nice and socks look fine, from your retail therapy session correct? I just had one myself, couple small wallets and more shoes.....
Alden for J. gilbert #8 nst Plaza, oiled sole
Bresciani and Incotexpost #14637 of 201158/21/13 at 9:30amQuote:
I wear an 11D and they don't fit "like a glove" by any means, but they fit good. I don't like many AE styles, but I love these. I'm a big fan of the cork footbed, really comfy.post #14638 of 201158/21/13 at 9:59am
@CrackedCrab: Yes amigo. Haha I ended buying even two pairs of lizard drivers for my mom, but she's also smiling like I do, walking comfortably. I like those split toes of yours. I want to add some bluchers to my collection, but haven't found ones that I like around here, except for this ones, still don't know if I should buy them...post #14639 of 201158/21/13 at 10:25am
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › Need help identifying clothing brands from pictures 1 minute ago
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › show us your closet 3 minutes ago
- › POLL: SW&D CHALLENGE - ACTION SHOTS (DO SOMETHING) - 7/7/14 -... 8 minutes ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 12 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)