Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBurlingtontagged by Cleav, 1/17/16
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicCrockett Jonestagged by Cleav, 1/17/16
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11More
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:01 pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Yesterday at 1:54 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 960post #14386 of 228928/9/13 at 12:38pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14387 of 228928/9/13 at 2:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by Betelgeuse
Very nice combos guys.
@estitch: I like those loafers!Quote:Originally Posted by mcarthur
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by in stitches
^^ nice ^^
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by mcarthur
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looking good all!Quote:Originally Posted by justinkapur
Thanks Josh! Wheres yours? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is my combo all work week , so I only post on weekends.
I did go out last night howeverpost #14388 of 228928/9/13 at 2:23pmThanks Justin
here's a pic unworn from my office
bonus you get to see my "teamwork" mug and a partial view of the park
It is more of a dress boot, I believe it's military style British "George" officer's boot or something.
I lace them to the second to top hole.
Regret not getting E width, these are D's I had the cobbler point stretch for my big toe bunions. I am cursed with a very narrow heel and a wide forefoot. TMI maybe
sorry photobucket always makes my pics upside down... trying to fix now...
These are mtos from leather soul few years ago
Edited by CrackedCrab - 8/9/13 at 2:38pmpost #14389 of 228928/9/13 at 2:48pmpost #14390 of 228928/9/13 at 6:20pmpost #14391 of 228928/10/13 at 12:06ampost #14392 of 228928/10/13 at 10:08ampost #14393 of 228928/10/13 at 12:28pmpost #14394 of 228928/10/13 at 1:39pmpost #14395 of 228928/10/13 at 6:15pmpost #14396 of 228928/10/13 at 7:20pmpost #14397 of 228928/10/13 at 7:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by CrackedCrab
two boots today I came home after worked changed for dinner in the big city
Maiden voyage Alden modified last suede boot.
unbelievably comfortable I could sleep with these on
I am going to buy more modified this is my first pair, the guys at Moulded were super nice on the phone.
wear in good healthpost #14398 of 228928/10/13 at 7:55pmpost #14399 of 228928/11/13 at 4:50ampost #14400 of 228928/11/13 at 7:43am
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
Styleforum Top Picks
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...
Currently, there are 1619 Active Users (366 Members and 1253 Guests)
- › How do I obtain this fit? 4 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 51 seconds ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 3 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF FEB... 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?