Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Today at 9:18 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 5/14/15 at 3:36am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:11 pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 960post #14386 of 219508/9/13 at 12:38pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14387 of 219508/9/13 at 2:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by Betelgeuse
Very nice combos guys.
@estitch: I like those loafers!Quote:Originally Posted by mcarthur
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by in stitches
^^ nice ^^
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by mcarthur
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looking good all!Quote:Originally Posted by justinkapur
Thanks Josh! Wheres yours? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is my combo all work week , so I only post on weekends.
I did go out last night howeverpost #14388 of 219508/9/13 at 2:23pmThanks Justin
here's a pic unworn from my office
bonus you get to see my "teamwork" mug and a partial view of the park
It is more of a dress boot, I believe it's military style British "George" officer's boot or something.
I lace them to the second to top hole.
Regret not getting E width, these are D's I had the cobbler point stretch for my big toe bunions. I am cursed with a very narrow heel and a wide forefoot. TMI maybe
sorry photobucket always makes my pics upside down... trying to fix now...
These are mtos from leather soul few years ago
Edited by CrackedCrab - 8/9/13 at 2:38pmpost #14389 of 219508/9/13 at 2:48pmpost #14390 of 219508/9/13 at 6:20pmpost #14391 of 219508/10/13 at 12:06ampost #14392 of 219508/10/13 at 10:08ampost #14393 of 219508/10/13 at 12:28pmpost #14394 of 219508/10/13 at 1:39pmpost #14395 of 219508/10/13 at 6:15pmpost #14396 of 219508/10/13 at 7:20pmpost #14397 of 219508/10/13 at 7:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by CrackedCrab
two boots today I came home after worked changed for dinner in the big city
Maiden voyage Alden modified last suede boot.
unbelievably comfortable I could sleep with these on
I am going to buy more modified this is my first pair, the guys at Moulded were super nice on the phone.
wear in good healthpost #14398 of 219508/10/13 at 7:55pmpost #14399 of 219508/11/13 at 4:50ampost #14400 of 219508/11/13 at 7:43am
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1270 Active Users (269 Members and 1001 Guests)
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 47 seconds ago
- › Introduce yourself. 2 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 11 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 12 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan