Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Today at 1:04 am in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:45 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 3/26/15 at 5:35pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 960post #14386 of 217328/9/13 at 12:38pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14387 of 217328/9/13 at 2:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by Betelgeuse
Very nice combos guys.
@estitch: I like those loafers!Quote:Originally Posted by mcarthur
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by in stitches
^^ nice ^^
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by mcarthur
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looking good all!Quote:Originally Posted by justinkapur
Thanks Josh! Wheres yours? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is my combo all work week , so I only post on weekends.
I did go out last night howeverpost #14388 of 217328/9/13 at 2:23pmThanks Justin
here's a pic unworn from my office
bonus you get to see my "teamwork" mug and a partial view of the park
It is more of a dress boot, I believe it's military style British "George" officer's boot or something.
I lace them to the second to top hole.
Regret not getting E width, these are D's I had the cobbler point stretch for my big toe bunions. I am cursed with a very narrow heel and a wide forefoot. TMI maybe
sorry photobucket always makes my pics upside down... trying to fix now...
These are mtos from leather soul few years ago
Edited by CrackedCrab - 8/9/13 at 2:38pmpost #14389 of 217328/9/13 at 2:48pmpost #14390 of 217328/9/13 at 6:20pmpost #14391 of 217328/10/13 at 12:06ampost #14392 of 217328/10/13 at 10:08ampost #14393 of 217328/10/13 at 12:28pmpost #14394 of 217328/10/13 at 1:39pmpost #14395 of 217328/10/13 at 6:15pmpost #14396 of 217328/10/13 at 7:20pmpost #14397 of 217328/10/13 at 7:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by CrackedCrab
two boots today I came home after worked changed for dinner in the big city
Maiden voyage Alden modified last suede boot.
unbelievably comfortable I could sleep with these on
I am going to buy more modified this is my first pair, the guys at Moulded were super nice on the phone.
wear in good healthpost #14398 of 217328/10/13 at 7:55pmpost #14399 of 217328/11/13 at 4:50ampost #14400 of 217328/11/13 at 7:43am
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1306 Active Users (256 Members and 1050 Guests)
- › Bourbon. 2 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 6 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 17 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 18 minutes ago
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 18 minutes ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 19 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...