or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 914

post #13696 of 21324
smile.gif see my second edit above. if full brogues are not your thing, then go with half's.
post #13697 of 21324
Recent sock haul acquired.

Allen Edmonds Weybridge
Marcoliani Sox
Hugo Boss Pantaloons

post #13698 of 21324
Shoes and socks are Allen Edmonds. Chinos are Brooks Brothers.
20130709_083214_zps34e4b863.jpg
post #13699 of 21324
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrateCustomer View Post

Recent sock haul acquired.

Allen Edmonds Weybridge
Marcoliani Sox
Hugo Boss Pantaloons
 

 

What happened to you mate? You use to post more regularly. 

post #13700 of 21324
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

What happened to you mate? You use to post more regularly. 

I mostly lurk right now because summer is freaking hot here. We've had quite a few days in the 108-112 range. Ay dios mio como sufro! So I wear polo shirts a lot, no ties, and no SCs. So when winter rolls around I'll be posting more.
post #13701 of 21324
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrateCustomer View Post


I mostly lurk right now because summer is freaking hot here. We've had quite a few days in the 108-112 range. Ay dios mio como sufro. So I wear polo shirts a lot, no ties, and no SCs. So when winter rolls around I'll be posting more.

Exactly my situation.

post #13702 of 21324
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrateCustomer View Post


I mostly lurk right now because summer is freaking hot here. We've had quite a few days in the 108-112 range. Ay dios mio como sufro! So I wear polo shirts a lot, no ties, and no SCs. So when winter rolls around I'll be posting more.

 

Around here is crazy, my friend. Yesterday was rainy and cold, today hot. confused.gif

post #13703 of 21324
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

Around here is crazy, my friend. Yesterday was rainy and cold, today hot. confused.gif

I'd take that over what we have going on here right now. Of course, this is what I get for living in a desert!
post #13704 of 21324

Sanders navy suede derby + Benjo laces, JCrew sock, Gap khakis.

 

post #13705 of 21324

Sanders green suede derby, Richer Poorer sock, Levi's jeans.

 

post #13706 of 21324
Quote:
Originally Posted by doyleclark View Post

Uncle Mac,
Where are you getting these amazing argyle socks? ...and are they available in extended sizes (13-15)?

nephew,
thank you
check the website-custinshirt1.com run by our forum member alex kabbaz
post #13707 of 21324
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

thank you kindly! same to you. i see you also got the navy pants and socks with brown shoes, memo. smile.gif

as well, thanks pB, i see you hiding there.

nephew,
thank you
post #13708 of 21324
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdolina View Post


nephew,
thank you
post #13709 of 21324
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Uncle, Stitchy, Jester, Crusty and Josh great fits!

Shoulder is still in recovery mode but the show must go on right? I will be back to my regular posting tomorrow, although dont get too excited it will be in preparation for sale set up.

nephew,
thank you
post #13710 of 21324
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuasaussey View Post


Really great stuff guys! Navy is a great colour trouser and you guys are rocking it very well.

nephew,
thank you
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos