so these bontonis are pretty slick .. someone mind pm me a good place to kop?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Yesterday at 10:34 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 5/14/15 at 3:36am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:27 am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 909
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13622 of 219647/3/13 at 3:29pmpost #13623 of 219647/3/13 at 4:05pmpost #13624 of 219647/3/13 at 4:28pmpost #13625 of 219647/3/13 at 10:30pmpost #13626 of 219647/3/13 at 10:55pmpost #13627 of 219647/3/13 at 11:01pmpost #13628 of 219647/3/13 at 11:06pmpost #13629 of 219647/3/13 at 11:10pmQuote:
Will they detain you for crimes against shoes? Take those square-toed horrors outside and shoot them immediately. You will not find us short of free advice on replacements. :)
Nice, gents! Good to see some fresh fish (well not you, IC, but fresh out of the freezer anyway...)
For goodness' sake, Stitchy! Unless you're running there, wear clothes, would you?! What have you been doing in CM all this time if you go out like that in public! I am horrified!
That's more like it (and unfriend the fiend at the top of the pic...ugh!)post #13630 of 219647/3/13 at 11:23pmQuote:
I agree. Stitchy, if you ever wear street-wear, or are seen talking to someone wearing street-wear, you should be reported to the SF Authorities and banned.
Not like I wore trendy pumas today while walking around a data-center or anything like that. That'd be absurd.post #13631 of 219647/4/13 at 6:38ampost #13632 of 219647/4/13 at 7:07ampost #13633 of 219647/4/13 at 7:47amHappy 4th to all my interwebz broz.
I'm only going into work to sell to an appointment so here it is:
So anyone in medical know what I can do to help alleviate scapular tendinitis and inflammation within my rotator cuff? Hurts like a bitch and I can't really functionpost #13634 of 219647/4/13 at 8:26am
I'm not even sure what that means (sore shoulder?), but if it's any consolation, your shoes, socks and trousers are a wonderful mix. I can only suggest rest, fish oil supplements, a healthy diet and an aspirin.
Happy Fourth to all my American sock-wearing friends. And double to all those wearing OTCs on their holiday.post #13635 of 219647/4/13 at 9:29am
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Cars We Drive! just now
- › Bespoke Charvet questions 19 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Nordstrom Gift Card of $100 2 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan