Hopefully for fall.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Yesterday at 3:58 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 5/14/15 at 3:36am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:11 am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 908post #13606 of 219497/3/13 at 3:17am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13607 of 219497/3/13 at 4:23ampost #13608 of 219497/3/13 at 5:28ampost #13609 of 219497/3/13 at 5:34ampost #13610 of 219497/3/13 at 5:35ampost #13611 of 219497/3/13 at 5:36ampost #13612 of 219497/3/13 at 5:37ampost #13613 of 219497/3/13 at 5:38ampost #13614 of 219497/3/13 at 7:02am
Thank you, I will need it. Fierce captoes; lovely.
I was wondering: do you have an especially high instep or is a shallower instep a feature of Alden lasts? I found with my Allen Edmonds that although fairly generous in fit, the instep does seem shallower than European equivalents. Is this an American thing?post #13615 of 219497/3/13 at 7:42ampost #13616 of 219497/3/13 at 11:18amQuote:Originally Posted by mimo
Thank you, I will need it. Fierce captoes; lovely.
I was wondering: do you have an especially high instep or is a shallower instep a feature of Alden lasts? I found with my Allen Edmonds that although fairly generous in fit, the instep does seem shallower than European equivalents. Is this an American thing?
shallower insteppost #13617 of 219497/3/13 at 11:19ampost #13618 of 219497/3/13 at 11:27am
There was a "sale" but more like some error by the IT department in Jos A Bank, there were some Allen Edmonds in $39.99... I lost time figuring out how to bring them to Mexico without paying the ridiculous taxes and when I added them to the cart, regular price. Some guys did get the three colors availabe for $119.97... damn..
Some really nice combos gents. But I'm sad I missed that opportunity.post #13619 of 219497/3/13 at 12:26pm
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 13 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 44 seconds ago
- › + DRIES VAN NOTEN + 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › Over the Shoulders, Under the Knees: Long Coats 10 minutes ago
- › COMMON PROJECTS ACHILLES MESH LOW WARM GREY SIZE 40 - SS14 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › COMMON PROJECTS ACHILLES MESH LOW GREY SIZE 40 - SS14 10 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan