Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Luca Rubinacci ; most TACKY around Last post on 7/4/11 at 2:22pm in Classic Menswear
- My first MTM suit (+ shirts), opinions please! Last post on 1/8/11 at 6:25pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 905post #13561 of 201157/1/13 at 7:12am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13562 of 201157/1/13 at 7:39ampost #13563 of 201157/1/13 at 8:19am
^^ Congrats - Loake 26 last? I have something similar with a wingtip and a like them very much. That colour is great, too.
Mac - thank you
Crusty - I like your new shoes more than the ones you're wearing, to be quite honest. And more than my loafers too for that matter.
Stichy - what am I, chopped liver? :ppost #13564 of 201157/1/13 at 8:29ampost #13565 of 201157/1/13 at 8:33ampost #13566 of 201157/1/13 at 8:46ampost #13567 of 201157/1/13 at 8:57amQuote:Originally Posted by upr_crust
x-post WAYWRN MC casual - Botticelli shoes, BB socks, BB linen trousers . . .
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Below is a picture of shoes I bought this past weekend on sale at Bergdorf's - Lidfort. I am uncertain as to whether to keep or return - opinions welcomed.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I quite like the new additions, Crusty. If I were you though, I would return them. LOLWUT? I hear you say. Allow me to expand.
They are much more chiseled in the toe box than I typically prefer, and much more chiseled than I think you, or most anyone else for that matter, look good in. That may just be me. That leads me to say, as nice as they look, they don't seem to fit what I have in my head as your style. I could way off base, it certainly wouldn't be the first time, but that's how I see it.post #13568 of 201157/1/13 at 10:28ampost #13569 of 201157/1/13 at 10:29ampost #13570 of 201157/1/13 at 10:33ampost #13571 of 201157/1/13 at 10:35ampost #13572 of 201157/1/13 at 10:41ampost #13573 of 201157/1/13 at 10:50am
Stitch, there's never any. And like your loafers more with each wear - I suspect your experience is similar but better!
Justin, those shoes are bonkers. I honestly can't decide if I like them or not, but I do like that they exist on your feet.
Mac, I love the leather and the design, but not so much the last - somehow I want a saddle to be a more shapely and lighter oxford, given its sporty tradition. But that shell is really singing...post #13574 of 201157/1/13 at 10:51ampost #13575 of 201157/1/13 at 11:07am
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › Cordovan by Cap'n 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › How to use custom lapel pins 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Affordable gingham dress shirts 5 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 8 minutes ago
- › *** The official and awesome DIY thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)