Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBurlingtontagged by Cleav, 1/17/16
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicCrockett Jonestagged by Cleav, 1/17/16
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11More
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:15 am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Yesterday at 9:15 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 905post #13561 of 228927/1/13 at 7:12am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13562 of 228927/1/13 at 7:39ampost #13563 of 228927/1/13 at 8:19am
^^ Congrats - Loake 26 last? I have something similar with a wingtip and a like them very much. That colour is great, too.
Mac - thank you
Crusty - I like your new shoes more than the ones you're wearing, to be quite honest. And more than my loafers too for that matter.
Stichy - what am I, chopped liver? :ppost #13564 of 228927/1/13 at 8:29ampost #13565 of 228927/1/13 at 8:33ampost #13566 of 228927/1/13 at 8:46ampost #13567 of 228927/1/13 at 8:57amQuote:Originally Posted by upr_crust
x-post WAYWRN MC casual - Botticelli shoes, BB socks, BB linen trousers . . .
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Below is a picture of shoes I bought this past weekend on sale at Bergdorf's - Lidfort. I am uncertain as to whether to keep or return - opinions welcomed.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I quite like the new additions, Crusty. If I were you though, I would return them. LOLWUT? I hear you say. Allow me to expand.
They are much more chiseled in the toe box than I typically prefer, and much more chiseled than I think you, or most anyone else for that matter, look good in. That may just be me. That leads me to say, as nice as they look, they don't seem to fit what I have in my head as your style. I could way off base, it certainly wouldn't be the first time, but that's how I see it.post #13568 of 228927/1/13 at 10:28ampost #13569 of 228927/1/13 at 10:29ampost #13570 of 228927/1/13 at 10:33ampost #13571 of 228927/1/13 at 10:35ampost #13572 of 228927/1/13 at 10:41ampost #13573 of 228927/1/13 at 10:50am
Stitch, there's never any. And like your loafers more with each wear - I suspect your experience is similar but better!
Justin, those shoes are bonkers. I honestly can't decide if I like them or not, but I do like that they exist on your feet.
Mac, I love the leather and the design, but not so much the last - somehow I want a saddle to be a more shapely and lighter oxford, given its sporty tradition. But that shell is really singing...post #13574 of 228927/1/13 at 10:51ampost #13575 of 228927/1/13 at 11:07am
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.