Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Today at 11:37 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on Today at 8:07 am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:50 pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 905post #13561 of 220687/1/13 at 7:12am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13562 of 220687/1/13 at 7:39ampost #13563 of 220687/1/13 at 8:19am
^^ Congrats - Loake 26 last? I have something similar with a wingtip and a like them very much. That colour is great, too.
Mac - thank you
Crusty - I like your new shoes more than the ones you're wearing, to be quite honest. And more than my loafers too for that matter.
Stichy - what am I, chopped liver? :ppost #13564 of 220687/1/13 at 8:29ampost #13565 of 220687/1/13 at 8:33ampost #13566 of 220687/1/13 at 8:46ampost #13567 of 220687/1/13 at 8:57amQuote:Originally Posted by upr_crust
x-post WAYWRN MC casual - Botticelli shoes, BB socks, BB linen trousers . . .
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Below is a picture of shoes I bought this past weekend on sale at Bergdorf's - Lidfort. I am uncertain as to whether to keep or return - opinions welcomed.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I quite like the new additions, Crusty. If I were you though, I would return them. LOLWUT? I hear you say. Allow me to expand.
They are much more chiseled in the toe box than I typically prefer, and much more chiseled than I think you, or most anyone else for that matter, look good in. That may just be me. That leads me to say, as nice as they look, they don't seem to fit what I have in my head as your style. I could way off base, it certainly wouldn't be the first time, but that's how I see it.post #13568 of 220687/1/13 at 10:28ampost #13569 of 220687/1/13 at 10:29ampost #13570 of 220687/1/13 at 10:33ampost #13571 of 220687/1/13 at 10:35ampost #13572 of 220687/1/13 at 10:41ampost #13573 of 220687/1/13 at 10:50am
Stitch, there's never any. And like your loafers more with each wear - I suspect your experience is similar but better!
Justin, those shoes are bonkers. I honestly can't decide if I like them or not, but I do like that they exist on your feet.
Mac, I love the leather and the design, but not so much the last - somehow I want a saddle to be a more shapely and lighter oxford, given its sporty tradition. But that shell is really singing...post #13574 of 220687/1/13 at 10:51ampost #13575 of 220687/1/13 at 11:07am
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 58 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › The Look goes on... 2 minutes ago
- › Alden Horween Cigar Shell Cordovan Captoe Boots Commando Sole Grant... 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 22 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 27 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 27 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 39 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 40 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...