or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 903

post #13531 of 20841

Scruffy weekend.

 

post #13532 of 20841
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Thanks Josh!



Carmina
HP OTC
Talbott

This fit is built for the Shell Navy Loafer club.

 

Will look good.

post #13533 of 20841
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Thanks Josh!

null_zps9ffdc57c.jpg

Carmina
HP OTC
Talbott

nephew,
nice combo
post #13534 of 20841
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

Scruffy weekend.



nephew,
nice combo
post #13535 of 20841
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Thanks Josh!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


null_zps9ffdc57c.jpg

 



Carmina
HP OTC
Talbott

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

Scruffy weekend.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

nice looks guys! pull your socks up mimo tongue.gif

post #13536 of 20841
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post

This fit is built for the Shell Navy Loafer club.

Will look good.

I thought about that today! I wore a pinkish mauve SC but I thought if I wore my Navy linen then it would be perfect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

nephew,
nice combo

Thanks uncle!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

Scruffy weekend.



Looking fantastic Mimo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuasaussey View Post


nice looks guys! pull your socks up mimo tongue.gif

Thanks man! Wheres your combo?
post #13537 of 20841

Thanks Justin, Mac.  Josh - no OTCs is the problem; a slight injury means I've taken out some shorter socks for a couple of days.  Normal service will resume shortly!

 

Today, apologies for the blurry phone pic:

 

post #13538 of 20841
Hey gents!

We are trying to get a MTO going for a CAPTOE oxford in SADDLE SHELL CORDOVAN on the RAIN last.



We are doing this MTO through Gentlemans Footwear.

PM myself if interested or steveyoo1983

Thanks!
post #13539 of 20841
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

Thanks Justin, Mac.  Josh - no OTCs is the problem; a slight injury means I've taken out some shorter socks for a couple of days.  Normal service will resume shortly!

Today, apologies for the blurry phone pic:



nephew,
feel better
post #13540 of 20841
justin, what would the pricing look like?
post #13541 of 20841
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

justin, what would the pricing look like?

$795 including free shipping and no tax outside of CA. Unfortunately I am in CA so I pay tax baldy[1].gif
post #13542 of 20841
cool. thanks for the info. ill have to think on it.
post #13543 of 20841
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

cool. thanks for the info. ill have to think on it.

You gotta jump in on it stitchy!!!!
post #13544 of 20841
i wanna. but i just added 4 pairs of shoes to my closet in the past few months, with 1 more on the way. not sure i can swing another.
post #13545 of 20841
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i wanna. but i just added 4 pairs of shoes to my closet in the past few months, with 1 more on the way. not sure i can swing another.

The beauty of the MTO is that its not gonna hit for a few months stirpot.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos