Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBurlingtontagged by Cleav, 1/17/16
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicCrockett Jonestagged by Cleav, 1/17/16
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11More
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Today at 10:54 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 887
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13292 of 228866/22/13 at 11:35ampost #13293 of 228866/22/13 at 12:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by justinkapur
Thanks Josh! I ordered the Light Italian in the 11oz fabric back in April I believe it was. They shipped to me earlier this month however didnt have a chance to sport them. They are incredibly tight in the waist but after driving to work for an hour and walking around at work they got very comfortable. I think I will have my tailor shorten them and just slight cuff them. I want to see how the thigh and hips feel after a few wears before I order more.
Nice. Might put in an order then. Did you size down for stretching or just went true to size?post #13294 of 228866/22/13 at 1:48pmQuote:
Oh I know I just emailed Franco and he said a few more weeks so I figured id check with you
Thank you sir!Quote:
I went down 1 size and it was painful for sure. I felt like a sausage in its wrapper. It did stretch but definitely for future orders I will go with me true to size waist.post #13295 of 228866/22/13 at 7:32pmpost #13296 of 228866/22/13 at 7:47pmQuote:
nice combopost #13297 of 228866/22/13 at 7:49pmpost #13298 of 228866/22/13 at 8:20pmpost #13299 of 228866/23/13 at 4:23ampost #13300 of 228866/23/13 at 5:18ampost #13301 of 228866/23/13 at 7:39ampost #13302 of 228866/23/13 at 11:14ampost #13303 of 228866/23/13 at 12:22pmpost #13304 of 228866/23/13 at 2:15pm
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
Styleforum Top Picks
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...
Currently, there are 937 Active Users (148 Members and 789 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 43 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 9 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 20 minutes ago
- › Cigars 22 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 23 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 27 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 27 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...