Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Yesterday at 11:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on Today at 6:11 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on Today at 8:13 am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 881
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13202 of 220706/19/13 at 6:52pmpost #13203 of 220706/19/13 at 6:55pmpost #13204 of 220706/19/13 at 10:34pmpost #13205 of 220706/20/13 at 12:14ampost #13206 of 220706/20/13 at 12:39amQuote:
been looking for a loafer in pebble/scotch grain in this color .... these are awesome as I suspected!post #13207 of 220706/20/13 at 1:56amQuote:Originally Posted by mcarthur
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by in stitches
thanks! loaks make great shoes. enjoy em.
very nice crusty, kaizo and justin.
moar chukka chukka lovin
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looking great guys!Quote:Originally Posted by mimo
Just kidding, although there's that too. But which last do you have? I have a couple of very old pairs (one of which was yesterday's pic), the lasts for which I've no idea of as the numbers inside are long worn away. But some more recent suede ones I have are on the 26, which I find to be a wonderful last, albeit on the generous side. I think they use that one for a chukka or two, too? Nice toe shape, I feel.
Price is definitely another big factor, I'm by no means a baller. They are on the 026 last, which is really good.post #13208 of 220706/20/13 at 4:20ampost #13209 of 220706/20/13 at 4:56amQuote:
Hey, they're your shoes not mine, and knowing how comfortable I find that last, I understand entirely. Not for me to judge anyway on one pic alone; enjoy them. :)
That's a classy pair of brogues, Uncle Mac. I like them a lot.
Wow! They look impressive. Tell us more, please? How, how much, etc?
I like your socks. But (and I do have a horsebit prejudice), those are some especially nasty loafers!
Congratulations on the new socks. Those Meermins look great - are they MTO? What last are they on?Quote:
Agree totally about the last - I have a pair on the same one and find it elegant and comfortable. I find their shoes very good value.
Crusty; monks looking good!
Anyway, today:post #13210 of 220706/20/13 at 5:27ampost #13211 of 220706/20/13 at 5:30ampost #13212 of 220706/20/13 at 5:38ampost #13213 of 220706/20/13 at 5:42ampost #13214 of 220706/20/13 at 6:04ampost #13215 of 220706/20/13 at 6:10am
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 36 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 37 seconds ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 52 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Vincero - Watches & Fine Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 2 minutes ago
- › Price drop (07/06) Lightly used Boglioli shirt 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...