Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Luca Rubinacci ; most TACKY around Last post on 7/4/11 at 2:22pm in Classic Menswear
- My first MTM suit (+ shirts), opinions please! Last post on 1/8/11 at 6:25pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 881
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13202 of 213026/19/13 at 6:52pmpost #13203 of 213026/19/13 at 6:55pmpost #13204 of 213026/19/13 at 10:34pmpost #13205 of 213026/20/13 at 12:14ampost #13206 of 213026/20/13 at 12:39amQuote:
been looking for a loafer in pebble/scotch grain in this color .... these are awesome as I suspected!post #13207 of 213026/20/13 at 1:56amQuote:Originally Posted by mcarthur
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by in stitches
thanks! loaks make great shoes. enjoy em.
very nice crusty, kaizo and justin.
moar chukka chukka lovin
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looking great guys!Quote:Originally Posted by mimo
Just kidding, although there's that too. But which last do you have? I have a couple of very old pairs (one of which was yesterday's pic), the lasts for which I've no idea of as the numbers inside are long worn away. But some more recent suede ones I have are on the 26, which I find to be a wonderful last, albeit on the generous side. I think they use that one for a chukka or two, too? Nice toe shape, I feel.
Price is definitely another big factor, I'm by no means a baller. They are on the 026 last, which is really good.post #13208 of 213026/20/13 at 4:20ampost #13209 of 213026/20/13 at 4:56amQuote:
Hey, they're your shoes not mine, and knowing how comfortable I find that last, I understand entirely. Not for me to judge anyway on one pic alone; enjoy them. :)
That's a classy pair of brogues, Uncle Mac. I like them a lot.
Wow! They look impressive. Tell us more, please? How, how much, etc?
I like your socks. But (and I do have a horsebit prejudice), those are some especially nasty loafers!
Congratulations on the new socks. Those Meermins look great - are they MTO? What last are they on?Quote:
Agree totally about the last - I have a pair on the same one and find it elegant and comfortable. I find their shoes very good value.
Crusty; monks looking good!
Anyway, today:post #13210 of 213026/20/13 at 5:27ampost #13211 of 213026/20/13 at 5:30ampost #13212 of 213026/20/13 at 5:38ampost #13213 of 213026/20/13 at 5:42ampost #13214 of 213026/20/13 at 6:04ampost #13215 of 213026/20/13 at 6:10am
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
Styleforum Top Picks
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 8 seconds ago
- › Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to... 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions. 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...