Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Today at 12:44 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 2/22/15 at 7:08am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 881
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13202 of 215996/19/13 at 6:52pmpost #13203 of 215996/19/13 at 6:55pmpost #13204 of 215996/19/13 at 10:34pmpost #13205 of 215996/20/13 at 12:14ampost #13206 of 215996/20/13 at 12:39amQuote:
been looking for a loafer in pebble/scotch grain in this color .... these are awesome as I suspected!post #13207 of 215996/20/13 at 1:56amQuote:Originally Posted by mcarthur
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by in stitches
thanks! loaks make great shoes. enjoy em.
very nice crusty, kaizo and justin.
moar chukka chukka lovin
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looking great guys!Quote:Originally Posted by mimo
Just kidding, although there's that too. But which last do you have? I have a couple of very old pairs (one of which was yesterday's pic), the lasts for which I've no idea of as the numbers inside are long worn away. But some more recent suede ones I have are on the 26, which I find to be a wonderful last, albeit on the generous side. I think they use that one for a chukka or two, too? Nice toe shape, I feel.
Price is definitely another big factor, I'm by no means a baller. They are on the 026 last, which is really good.post #13208 of 215996/20/13 at 4:20ampost #13209 of 215996/20/13 at 4:56amQuote:
Hey, they're your shoes not mine, and knowing how comfortable I find that last, I understand entirely. Not for me to judge anyway on one pic alone; enjoy them. :)
That's a classy pair of brogues, Uncle Mac. I like them a lot.
Wow! They look impressive. Tell us more, please? How, how much, etc?
I like your socks. But (and I do have a horsebit prejudice), those are some especially nasty loafers!
Congratulations on the new socks. Those Meermins look great - are they MTO? What last are they on?Quote:
Agree totally about the last - I have a pair on the same one and find it elegant and comfortable. I find their shoes very good value.
Crusty; monks looking good!
Anyway, today:post #13210 of 215996/20/13 at 5:27ampost #13211 of 215996/20/13 at 5:30ampost #13212 of 215996/20/13 at 5:38ampost #13213 of 215996/20/13 at 5:42ampost #13214 of 215996/20/13 at 6:04ampost #13215 of 215996/20/13 at 6:10am
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › My new custom briefcase--JP Marcellino 19 seconds ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Windowpane or Glen PlaidFeb 27th, 2015 3 minutes ago
- › u k-u s a-u a e-VaShIkArAn +919799138999 bLAck MAgiC SPEcialiST... 3 minutes ago
- › *New* Ralph Lauren Marlow Size 11US Crockett & Jones Black wingtip... 3 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › u k-u s a-u a e-VaShIkArAn +919799138999 bLAck MAgiC SPEcialiST... 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...