Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Luca Rubinacci ; most TACKY around Last post on 7/4/11 at 2:22pm in Classic Menswear
- My first MTM suit (+ shirts), opinions please! Last post on 1/8/11 at 6:25pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 881
Styleforum Top Picks
been looking for a loafer in pebble/scotch grain in this color .... these are awesome as I suspected!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
thanks! loaks make great shoes. enjoy em.
very nice crusty, kaizo and justin.
moar chukka chukka lovin
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looking great guys!
Just kidding, although there's that too. But which last do you have? I have a couple of very old pairs (one of which was yesterday's pic), the lasts for which I've no idea of as the numbers inside are long worn away. But some more recent suede ones I have are on the 26, which I find to be a wonderful last, albeit on the generous side. I think they use that one for a chukka or two, too? Nice toe shape, I feel.
Price is definitely another big factor, I'm by no means a baller. They are on the 026 last, which is really good.
Hey, they're your shoes not mine, and knowing how comfortable I find that last, I understand entirely. Not for me to judge anyway on one pic alone; enjoy them. :)
That's a classy pair of brogues, Uncle Mac. I like them a lot.
Wow! They look impressive. Tell us more, please? How, how much, etc?
I like your socks. But (and I do have a horsebit prejudice), those are some especially nasty loafers!
Congratulations on the new socks. Those Meermins look great - are they MTO? What last are they on?
Agree totally about the last - I have a pair on the same one and find it elegant and comfortable. I find their shoes very good value.
Crusty; monks looking good!
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 17 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 20 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 21 minutes ago
- › Oak Street Bootmakers - Official Affiliate Thread 24 minutes ago
- › StyleForum Interviews Greg and Abdul of Abasi Rosborough 25 minutes ago
- › Tailors in Abu Dhabi 28 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw