or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 847

post #12691 of 20795
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


a pair is on my short list. meermin has a great looking pair that are very affordable. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

Nice! May I ask how much?

post #12692 of 20795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

Suede double monks? Want! nod[1].gif

I love monks straps, have a slew of them, and feel they are the most versatile shoe a man can wear. I grapped this pair from Epaulet.
post #12693 of 20795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

Nice! May I ask how much?

under 200 shipped to the US. check the site for what it would cost to ship yo your location, they have it all listed. great value.
post #12694 of 20795
Quote:
Originally Posted by graeme3816 View Post




Howard Yount flannels
Paul Smith Miller

nephew,
good looking combo
post #12695 of 20795
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


under 200 shipped to the US. check the site for what it would cost to ship yo your location, they have it all listed. great value.

 

Meermin is a Spanish shoemaker, correct? Under $200 shipped to the US sound very nice. Just to double check, their site is meermin.es? 

post #12696 of 20795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

Meermin is a Spanish shoemaker, correct? Under $200 shipped to the US sound very nice. Just to double check, their site is meermin.es? 

correct on all counts.

here are two DMs i love. particularly the darker suede pair.

http://meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=2311

http://meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=2694
post #12697 of 20795
#4 & black saddle
argyles otc


Edited by mcarthur - 5/30/13 at 11:41am
post #12698 of 20795
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


correct on all counts.

here are two DMs i love. particularly the darker suede pair.

http://meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=2311

http://meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=2694

 

I was watching those two in particular, the lighter ones are as Spoo would say "Amazaballz!" lol8[1].gif

 

Already wrote to them, hope they can give me some info. 

post #12699 of 20795

Mac's gone wild!  I like.

post #12700 of 20795
Thanks Mac, Stitch smile.gif

Those Meermin's look nice, I'm in the market for some brown cap toes, definitely tempted by some of them.
post #12701 of 20795
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

Mac's gone wild!  I like.

nephew,
thank you
post #12702 of 20795

Getting warm out there today...

 

Carmina snuff string loafers

 

post #12703 of 20795
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayjaybee View Post

Getting warm out there today...

Carmina snuff string loafers



nephew,
good looking combo
post #12704 of 20795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

I was watching those two in particular, the lighter ones are as Spoo would say "Amazaballz!" lol8%5B1%5D.gif
Already wrote to them, hope they can give me some info. 


icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

--
uncle, i like how the black in the shoes and socks play off of each other. well done by the valet, send my compliments.
post #12705 of 20795
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

--
uncle, i like how the black in the shoes and socks play off of each other. well done by the valet, send my compliments.

nephew,
I will pass your compliment to the valet
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos