or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 834

post #12496 of 21319
Thanks guys for the kind words

null_zpscde6fedf.jpg

Barrett chukkas
Pantherella
Hudson jeans

Today is a back of the house day.
post #12497 of 21319

Justin, those chukkas look great!

 

If my underwear is purple... is that being matchy? eh.gif

 

Haha. lol8[1].gif

 

 

post #12498 of 21319
^^ great stuff, guys ^^
post #12499 of 21319

 

Aldens, BB, and Bill's

 

Aldens, BB, Bills. Yes I'm in a rut.

Betelgeuse, guess this means I need green briefs.

post #12500 of 21319
Quote:
Originally Posted by TactileOne View Post

Betelgeuse, guess this means I need green briefs.

 

lol8[1].gif Indeed! 

post #12501 of 21319

Needed: source of over the calf Argyll underpants.  Maybe. lol8[1].gif

post #12502 of 21319

Alden

Nautica

Epaulet

post #12503 of 21319
Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post

x-post WAYWRN - Bexley shoes, BB socks


nephew,
good looking combo
post #12504 of 21319
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Thanks guys for the kind words

null_zpscde6fedf.jpg

Barrett chukkas
Pantherella
Hudson jeans

Today is a back of the house day.

nephew,
good looking combo
post #12505 of 21319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

Justin, those chukkas look great!

If my underwear is purple... is that being matchy? eh.gif


Haha. lol8[1].gif





nephew,
good looking combo
post #12506 of 21319
Quote:
Originally Posted by TactileOne View Post




Aldens, BB, and Bill's



Aldens, BB, Bills. Yes I'm in a rut.
Betelgeuse, guess this means I need green briefs.

nephew,
good looking combo
post #12507 of 21319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don L View Post



Alden
Nautica
Epaulet

nephew,
good looking combo
post #12508 of 21319
post #12509 of 21319
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


nephew,
good looking combo
post #12510 of 21319
cigar cap toe
cashmere otc

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos