thanks. i echo the same to you, uncle.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Today at 3:05 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on Today at 5:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:17 pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 790post #11836 of 220664/17/13 at 11:55am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11837 of 220664/17/13 at 12:27pmQuote:
I know right, I've never had to pull up my socks since, I bought a whole bunch of them including a pair of red silk ones don't remember if those were Mazarin or gamarelli's but I much prefer the wool socks as opposed to the cotton ones. Very happy with my purchase, the service at mes chaussettes rouge is fantastic.post #11838 of 220664/17/13 at 12:32pmpost #11839 of 220664/17/13 at 12:33pmpost #11840 of 220664/17/13 at 12:35pmpost #11841 of 220664/17/13 at 12:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
Here are a pair of Bresciani socks worn with Luciano Barbera linen pants and John Lobb Russell shoes. Note the super fine texture of the socks and how nicely they fit. They are OTC and sized. These are amazing socks!
I will be posting a review on these on my blog later today http://abitofcolor.tumblr.com/
Which socks are those? Are they the "Colorful Bresciani Cotton Socks" in "Lilac with Red?"
How is the weight? I like Viccel's 'winter weight' - I don't want socks that feel like panty hose.post #11842 of 220664/17/13 at 1:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by jdanielca
I know right, I've never had to pull up my socks since, I bought a whole bunch of them including a pair of red silk ones don't remember if those were Mazarin or gamarelli's but I much prefer the wool socks as opposed to the cotton ones. Very happy with my purchase, the service at mes chaussettes rouge is fantastic.
I have no experience with Mes Chaussettes Rouge, but I just looked them up online and they have a great selection. I got mine at Gammarelli's in Rome. I took some pictures of the shop, maybe I should post a thread.post #11843 of 220664/17/13 at 1:51pmThread StarterQuote:
These are the socks from A Suitable Wardrobe http://store.asuitablewardrobe.net/colorfulbrescianispringsocks.aspx
Yes, the color is Liliac with Red
They are lightweight and very fine knit cotton. These are the socks to get to wear in warm spring and summer weather. These would be especially nice for anyone in a hot humid climate.
I have never worn panty hose so I can't help you with a comparison.post #11844 of 220664/17/13 at 2:04pmpost #11845 of 220664/17/13 at 2:18pmpost #11846 of 220664/18/13 at 4:24ampost #11847 of 220664/18/13 at 7:13ampost #11848 of 220664/18/13 at 10:34ampost #11849 of 220664/18/13 at 10:36am
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1569 Active Users (385 Members and 1184 Guests)
- › The Official Vanda Fine Clothing Thread 2 seconds ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 50 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 4 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...