thanks. i echo the same to you, uncle.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Luca Rubinacci ; most TACKY around Last post on 7/4/11 at 2:22pm in Classic Menswear
- My first MTM suit (+ shirts), opinions please! Last post on 1/8/11 at 6:25pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 790post #11836 of 210584/17/13 at 11:55am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11837 of 210584/17/13 at 12:27pmQuote:
I know right, I've never had to pull up my socks since, I bought a whole bunch of them including a pair of red silk ones don't remember if those were Mazarin or gamarelli's but I much prefer the wool socks as opposed to the cotton ones. Very happy with my purchase, the service at mes chaussettes rouge is fantastic.post #11838 of 210584/17/13 at 12:32pmpost #11839 of 210584/17/13 at 12:33pmpost #11840 of 210584/17/13 at 12:35pmpost #11841 of 210584/17/13 at 12:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
Here are a pair of Bresciani socks worn with Luciano Barbera linen pants and John Lobb Russell shoes. Note the super fine texture of the socks and how nicely they fit. They are OTC and sized. These are amazing socks!
I will be posting a review on these on my blog later today http://abitofcolor.tumblr.com/
Which socks are those? Are they the "Colorful Bresciani Cotton Socks" in "Lilac with Red?"
How is the weight? I like Viccel's 'winter weight' - I don't want socks that feel like panty hose.post #11842 of 210584/17/13 at 1:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by jdanielca
I know right, I've never had to pull up my socks since, I bought a whole bunch of them including a pair of red silk ones don't remember if those were Mazarin or gamarelli's but I much prefer the wool socks as opposed to the cotton ones. Very happy with my purchase, the service at mes chaussettes rouge is fantastic.
I have no experience with Mes Chaussettes Rouge, but I just looked them up online and they have a great selection. I got mine at Gammarelli's in Rome. I took some pictures of the shop, maybe I should post a thread.post #11843 of 210584/17/13 at 1:51pmThread StarterQuote:
These are the socks from A Suitable Wardrobe http://store.asuitablewardrobe.net/colorfulbrescianispringsocks.aspx
Yes, the color is Liliac with Red
They are lightweight and very fine knit cotton. These are the socks to get to wear in warm spring and summer weather. These would be especially nice for anyone in a hot humid climate.
I have never worn panty hose so I can't help you with a comparison.post #11844 of 210584/17/13 at 2:04pmpost #11845 of 210584/17/13 at 2:18pmpost #11846 of 210584/18/13 at 4:24ampost #11847 of 210584/18/13 at 7:13ampost #11848 of 210584/18/13 at 10:34ampost #11849 of 210584/18/13 at 10:36am
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Currently, there are 1867 Active Users (498 Members and 1369 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 14 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Woburn - UK10E - Great Condition, Box, Trees, Bags 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 3 minutes ago
- › FS: Gustin Postal Herringbone workshirt 3 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 4 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 8 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...