or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 777

post #11641 of 20806
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

Yes, Prince of Wales or something like that it's called, but it's kinda hard to see it. In this pic you can see the pattern a bit more:


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


I like it! I am actually contemplating 2 different fabrics for some new soots peepwall[1].gif Ill post the pictures here
post #11642 of 20806
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post


I like it! I am actually contemplating 2 different fabrics for some new soots peepwall[1].gif Ill post the pictures here

 

NICE! And you can post some fits images in here too... with a spoiler. I like most of the fabrics of your soots!

post #11643 of 20806
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Right on stitch. The reason I ask is because near your ankle there's some room in your GG and trickers. I had that with my EG and it caused too much heel slippage so I figured I'd ask

ah, i see. that has been pointed out before.

it is because i am seated, and i lean forward to take the pic, and the shift in my body causes my feel to slide slightly forward. this also can cause what appears to be a bulge on the sides of the shoe, making them seem too small.

when i am standing regularly, those both go away. but most of all, the shoes feel good on my feet, and thats really the most important thing to me.

smile.gif
post #11644 of 20806
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

NICE! And you can post some fits images in here too... with a spoiler. I like most of the fabrics of your soots!

Here is my suit collection:


Here are the fabrics that I am considering for my next suit:
post #11645 of 20806
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

ah, i see. that has been pointed out before.

it is because i am seated, and i lean forward to take the pic, and the shift in my body causes my feel to slide slightly forward. this also can cause what appears to be a bulge on the sides of the shoe, making them seem too small.

when i am standing regularly, those both go away. but most of all, the shoes feel good on my feet, and thats really the most important thing to me.

smile.gif

I think I remember someone pointing it out but I couldnt remember the answer so I figured I would bring up a topic that was already buried...

As long as they fit thats the most important thing! Ill be posting my sock shoe pant combo quite shortly
post #11646 of 20806

Seriously Justin, don't know why you don't want to show those amazing soots! As for the new ones... BOTH! Get both! nod[1].gif I'll send you a PM of a soot I have with a similar fabric as the one in the left. 

post #11647 of 20806
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

I think I remember someone pointing it out but I couldnt remember the answer so I figured I would bring up a topic that was already buried...
As long as they fit thats the most important thing! Ill be posting my sock shoe pant combo quite shortly

no worries, friendo.
post #11648 of 20806
81CA15F7-9A66-40D4-B610-430D1D85B4F4-14109-000006E09B8B7D50_zpsb30557ab.jpg

GG
Pantherella
MTM HF trousers

When I get the chance ill post a pic of jacket shirt and tie combo. Jacket color is peacocky
post #11649 of 20806
Here's the top half

9CD81B70-8C71-4F8C-97E3-2C02CD9DE5E5-14109-000006E9A9E8AB86_zpse15adea5.jpg

MTM HF SC
Nordstrom MTM shirt
Drakes grenadine
post #11650 of 20806
justin! y u no post in peacock thread?
post #11651 of 20806
Justin - nice job! I have that brown grenadine tie by Drake's along with a few other colors. They are nice.

Bontoni
VK Nagrani

post #11652 of 20806

It's Springtime in the South - who needs socks? :)

 

 

Cole Haan loafers (Ascot II) and BB trousers (Olive).

post #11653 of 20806
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

justin! y u no post in peacock thread?

 

Exactly! I think that jacket is awesome! And the trouser shoe sock combo, is too!

post #11654 of 20806
Thread Starter 
Headed in SF today with my lovely wife to have lunch in North Beach and enjoy the warm (80+) weather. Hit a few menswear stores then ending up at WIngtip for a cocktail to meet a Styleforum member.

Socks, OTC from Marcoliani, the color says "spring" don't you think?
Shoes RL dusty bucks
Pants Luciano Barbera cream cotton


post #11655 of 20806
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

justin! y u no post in peacock thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejirardo View Post

Justin - nice job! I have that brown grenadine tie by Drake's along with a few other colors. They are nice.

Bontoni
VK Nagrani

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

justin! y u no post in peacock thread?

Its always just tough to get a good angle and I think its a crappy angle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejirardo View Post

Justin - nice job! I have that brown grenadine tie by Drake's along with a few other colors. They are nice.

Bontoni
VK Nagrani


I love that tie I just wish it was shorter. Vanda makes the perfect length tie for me and I just absolutely love them! Love your combo Eji!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

Exactly! I think that jacket is awesome! And the trouser shoe sock combo, is too!

Thanks man! I just got the jacket finished from getting functional buttons. If I get the opportunity I will post more there!


Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy View Post

Headed in SF today with my lovely wife to have lunch in North Beach and enjoy the warm (80+) weather. Hit a few menswear stores then ending up at WIngtip for a cocktail to meet a Styleforum member.

Socks, OTC from Marcoliani, the color says "spring" don't you think?
Shoes RL dusty bucks
Pants Luciano Barbera cream cotton

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Love the colors!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos