or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 771

post #11551 of 21293

Great combo. Really enjoying this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy View Post

Lobb Russells
Marcolioni socks
Incotex light grey flannels

It is harder than I thought to find socks with a small amount of light grey in the pattern. It is surprisingly limited.


post #11552 of 21293
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy View Post

Lobb Russells
Marcolioni socks
Incotex light grey flannels

It is harder than I thought to find socks with a small amount of light grey in the pattern. It is surprisingly limited.




That looks really good. Very pleasant, harmonious combination. I love captoe derbies, and those are damn fine.
post #11553 of 21293
Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post

I don't have the gumption, but the gentlemen at my local shoe repair shop have not only the gumption, but excellent technique in these matters, and for a small fee, they shine my shoes exceedingly well.


I actually enjoy getting a great shine on my shoes, kind of like therapy. My wife thinks I'm crazy.
post #11554 of 21293
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Stitchy and crusty looking great again

E642888C-4896-4E14-8AF0-0B4743F59FA9-7576-000003800B1358C5_zpse6077321.jpg

AS Millers
Pantherella
MTM HF soot

So I didn't get the promotion I was hoping for which sucks but I appreciate the thoughts from all the gents in the thread. On another note. BONTONI TRUNK SHOW TOMORROW!!!!

Justin you are the man! you have a great boot collection. nod[1].gif
Sorry about your promotion. My company is sending me to a mining project in the desert 50 miles from Vegas. They're in big trouble and need a lot of engineering support. I won't be posting for a while unless it's pictures of my steel toed boots!
post #11555 of 21293
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburer View Post

Looking good gents! Been enjoying the pics the past couple of days from lovely Ibiza!

So not much dress shoes for me biggrin.gif


Jazz, we need to see those Bontoni's!


justin, shame to hear you didn't get it.

Lucky guy. I'm going to the desert outside of Vegas. No fun during the week but I'll make up for it on the weekends. I hear they have great shopping. Just what I need, there goes the overtime money biggrin.gif
post #11556 of 21293
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikod View Post

That looks really good. Very pleasant, harmonious combination. I love captoe derbies, and those are damn fine.

Looking very good. Lobbs are my favorite.
post #11557 of 21293
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Those were sick! Def post pics!

They should arrive Saturday, I have one day to debut them before I'm banished to the desert. Did you see the Bontoni's from the German seller? Somebody got a great deal on those.
post #11558 of 21293
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Stitchy and crusty looking great again

E642888C-4896-4E14-8AF0-0B4743F59FA9-7576-000003800B1358C5_zpse6077321.jpg

AS Millers
Pantherella
MTM HF soot

So I didn't get the promotion I was hoping for which sucks but I appreciate the thoughts from all the gents in the thread. On another note. BONTONI TRUNK SHOW TOMORROW!!!!

 

Dat soot pattern! Love it!

post #11559 of 21293
thanks, justin. looking good your own self.

PSG - that is wonderful. where to kop those socks?
post #11560 of 21293
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

thanks, justin. looking good your own self.

PSG - that is wonderful. where to kop those socks?

Khaki's of Carmel. They have a nice collection of Marcolioni, so does O'Connell.
post #11561 of 21293
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy View Post

Khaki's of Carmel. They have a nice collection of Marcolioni, so does O'Connell.

thanks!
post #11562 of 21293
x-post WAYWRN - a Navy Suit CBD challenge - hence the conservative nature of this posting. Hope that it's not too dull.

post #11563 of 21293
post #11564 of 21293
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

 

I think I need some green socks. colgate.gif

 

Today, it's jeans day. This are the boots I use every single day, or most of the time, if I have to wear jeans. 

 

 

post #11565 of 21293
Yesterday & today

Vass, Marcoliani, BB



Vass, Marcoliani, Banana Republic

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos