Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Yesterday at 9:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:54 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 755post #11311 of 217433/20/13 at 7:28am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11312 of 217433/20/13 at 7:40ampost #11313 of 217433/20/13 at 8:05ampost #11314 of 217433/20/13 at 8:34amQuote:
Nice socks estitchy! I don't say anything about the shoes, cause you know I like those.post #11315 of 217433/20/13 at 8:51ampost #11316 of 217433/20/13 at 10:28amQuote:
After today they're gone. I'm going to destroy them in the buildingsite sludge. I indeed went for the colour scheme. Glad you like it!
New brown suede shoes are on their way next month! I don't want to spoil the surprise, but it involves words like Cambridge, TG73 and Mole Suedepost #11317 of 217433/20/13 at 10:59ampost #11318 of 217433/20/13 at 11:15ampost #11319 of 217433/20/13 at 11:15ampost #11320 of 217433/20/13 at 11:56amQuote:
suede shoes are amazing, and there are plenty of dress suede shoes to choose from.Quote:
depends who you ordered from.
early welcome to the family!post #11321 of 217433/20/13 at 12:09pmpost #11322 of 217433/20/13 at 12:47pmQuote:Quote:
+1 on the suede stitch!
Thanks, I was going to order from G&G's own webstore unless you have any better suggestions?
Roger, if it is properly maintained and cared for, fine (good quality) suede will last you just as long.
Edited by mburer - 3/20/13 at 1:51pmpost #11323 of 217433/20/13 at 1:24pmpost #11324 of 217433/20/13 at 1:26pmQuote:
good suede holds up great. all the shoe experts have attested to that.post #11325 of 217433/20/13 at 1:59pmQuote:
Nick doesn't carry the model I want unfortunately. Price wise its pretty much the same. Thanks for the tip!
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to... 43 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › SW&D Suits and Blazers Challenge VOTING Thread - Ends 4/4/2015 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...