or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 730

post #10936 of 20424
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

I have a stupid question: how come your pics show up so big?!

no idea, i take pics with my iphone using the camera+ app, upload to photobucket, and copy the IMG link. i like it though, i think it shoes good detail of what i am wearing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

thats what happens when you have THE HIGHEST POAST COUNT OF ALL TIME!!!!! Mods make your pics bigger.
Congrats stitchy!!!

bounce2.gif thanks, mang!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

mimo = small time: understood. shog[1].gif


laugh.gif dont beat yourself up.
post #10937 of 20424
Shoes - Meermin (Ama last) http://www.meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=2345
Socks - Pantherella
Trou - Armani



I'm sorry to say this last is not for me.

Anyone wanna buy some Meermins at cost (Size UK 7, free shipping, no duties) ?
post #10938 of 20424
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

mimo = small time: understood. shog[1].gif

Know thyself. crackup[1].gif
post #10939 of 20424
G - that is AWESOME.
post #10940 of 20424
Mimo and g got suede message
Crusty stitchy got the black shoe message
Hopefully someone wears boots lol

18A7FAF1-7439-4132-8F0E-647D9665BE6C-1474-00000088641813E8_zps469388e5.jpg

AS Millers
Lorenzo Uomo
MTM HF trousers
post #10941 of 20424

Justin Bhai, I will happily wear yours!

 

Jawja: 1. F*** you.

 

2.  Pity they are too small, but I'm curious about the last - what's your issue?  I like a shoe with a bit of room across the forefoot while still snug in the heel.  How does "Ama" fit?  Pepe at Meermin told me they had nothing for my deformed plates, but I think he was trying to sell me on MTO!  What's your view on Ama and Rui (I think they're the wider ones?)

post #10942 of 20424
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

G - that is AWESOME.

Thanks - love the snuff suede with purple socks. Just not sure I can take the shape of this last. It really doesn't appeal to me for some reason.
post #10943 of 20424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post


It really doesn't appeal to me for some reason.

 

Yeah, it makes your feet look like wide bananas.  Which is what mine look like.  So I'm wondering if it might be perfect!  Answer my question you ignorant beast!

post #10944 of 20424
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

Justin Bhai, I will happily wear yours!

Jawja: 1. F*** you.

2.  Pity they are too small, but I'm curious about the last - what's your issue?  I like a shoe with a bit of room across the forefoot while still snug in the heel.  How does "Ama" fit?  Pepe at Meermin told me they had nothing for my deformed plates, but I think he was trying to sell me on MTO!  What's your view on Ama and Rui (I think they're the wider ones?)

That's it! Talk dirty to me. I LOVE THAT!

It's not that they don't fit ok. I just don't care for it.

As for the fit the forefoot is fairly wide - but as you can see the widest part is fairly far back on the foot. I think the part that bothers me the most is that the rear quarters are very rounded from top to bottom. This leaves a bulging sort of shape and some room that I just don't need. All in all I'd say this last would be good for guys with more flesh on their foot.
post #10945 of 20424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

Thanks - love the snuff suede with purple socks. Just not sure I can take the shape of this last. It really doesn't appeal to me for some reason.

You are right, they don't look good on you. At least in the pic.
post #10946 of 20424
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan17 View Post


Fantastic  nod%5B1%5D.gif


Great cause too.

 
Very Nice
post #10947 of 20424
very tasteful, justin.

G - i think i am indifferent to that last, dont love it or hate it, but the combo caught my eye, did not notice the last til you pointed it out.
post #10948 of 20424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

Shoes - Meermin (Ama last) http://www.meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=2345
Socks - Pantherella
Trou - Armani
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

I'm sorry to say this last is not for me.

Anyone wanna buy some Meermins at cost (Size UK 7, free shipping, no duties) ?

Too small, sadly. Otherwise I'd gladly take those off your hands. My Meermins are on the Olfe last, and I think it has a more compact toe box, and is less elongated. It works well for my foot shape (wide-ish, slim heel).
post #10949 of 20424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewi View Post


Olfe last,  more compact toe box,  less elongated.(wide-ish, slim heel).

 

Interesting to know.  What do you mean by "more compact toe box"?  Depth-wise, or more pointed...or?  (I want to order from Meermin but I don't want to waste half the price in duty and postage for returns!)

post #10950 of 20424
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

Interesting to know.  What do you mean by "more compact toe box"?  Depth-wise, or more pointed...or?  (I want to order from Meermin but I don't want to waste half the price in duty and postage for returns!)

The bulgey bit where your pinkie toe goes is more towards the front on the Olfe last. The forefoot is widest along a line that is more straight across on the Olfe than angled back to the heel like on Gdot's pair, if that makes sense.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos