Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Yesterday at 11:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on Today at 6:11 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on Today at 8:13 am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 725post #10861 of 220702/26/13 at 7:17am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10862 of 220702/26/13 at 7:34ampost #10863 of 220702/26/13 at 7:36amQuote:
lol, thanks. no, today im wearing the reverso. have not set it yet though, so it reads 5:55AM feb 22nd. i cant yet wear the panny with a gray flannel suit.post #10864 of 220702/26/13 at 7:36ampost #10865 of 220702/26/13 at 8:04ampost #10866 of 220702/26/13 at 8:10amQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by upr_crust
Mimo, it's always time to buy more shoes . As for your comment to Gdot wanting the cat shoes only if they were made with real cat, I am sure that you eat Girl Scout cookies only when they're made with real Girl Scouts.
x-post WAYWRN - New & Lingwood shoes (newly refurbished) and BB socks
Really nice black shoes combos everyone.
kwhunter, I'm not familiar with Church, could you let me know the model and last?, they look great.post #10867 of 220702/26/13 at 8:28amQuote:
Model is called Sheldon and it is built on the 130 last.post #10868 of 220702/26/13 at 9:05ampost #10869 of 220702/26/13 at 9:08ampost #10870 of 220702/26/13 at 9:22ampost #10871 of 220702/26/13 at 9:30ampost #10872 of 220702/26/13 at 9:44ampost #10873 of 220702/26/13 at 9:59amQuote:Originally Posted by DerekS
I dont like my socks to match my trous personally, however, i do prefer my socks to have a similar color to my tie/shirt/jacket. Not always, but if im wearing really bright socks, like a cherry red, i like to have a bit of red in my tie. just personal taste. YMMV.
I actually RENT socks. gently worn, but laundered before theyre shipped to you, and if theres any holes, they are hand mended. Gives you the opportunity to try out top quality socks for pennies on the dollar. Shipping is around $20 and lightning fast.
Socks for rent? Is this like renting a girl scout? Must one go waaaaayyyyy downtown and down a dark alley to find such socks? Perhaps deal with a gentleman named Gerome in a big hat with feather died to match?
Enquiring minds want to know.post #10874 of 220702/26/13 at 10:07amQuote:
well, ive only heard of girl scout rentals in Thailand. Ill let you rent my socks when im done. freshly laundered too. Paypal me $20 for shipping, and $5 weekly rental charge.
I first ran into Gerome at the local milliner one day. Where he was coincidentally picking up his feather that had just been dyed to match his hat. He complimented my socks, and the conversation grew. I dont remember much of what happened after the cigarette he gave me...i was quite dizzy. I do remember leaving with a pair of magical socks and $42 and 3 sticks of big red poorer. These socks are not for rent though. These are my magic socks.
and how the hell did you know about gerome?post #10875 of 220702/26/13 at 12:01pmQuote:Quote:
Thanks for the tips. However, the blonde, comely co-eds who complimented them would disagree!
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1823 Active Users (434 Members and 1389 Guests)
- › The Grad Lounge 12 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 22 seconds ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 22 seconds ago
- › Dior Homme AW07 Combat Boots 44/45 1 minute ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 4 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...