Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Today at 6:46 am in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:33 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 8:45 pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 725post #10861 of 217252/26/13 at 7:17am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10862 of 217252/26/13 at 7:34ampost #10863 of 217252/26/13 at 7:36amQuote:
lol, thanks. no, today im wearing the reverso. have not set it yet though, so it reads 5:55AM feb 22nd. i cant yet wear the panny with a gray flannel suit.post #10864 of 217252/26/13 at 7:36ampost #10865 of 217252/26/13 at 8:04ampost #10866 of 217252/26/13 at 8:10amQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by upr_crust
Mimo, it's always time to buy more shoes . As for your comment to Gdot wanting the cat shoes only if they were made with real cat, I am sure that you eat Girl Scout cookies only when they're made with real Girl Scouts.
x-post WAYWRN - New & Lingwood shoes (newly refurbished) and BB socks
Really nice black shoes combos everyone.
kwhunter, I'm not familiar with Church, could you let me know the model and last?, they look great.post #10867 of 217252/26/13 at 8:28amQuote:
Model is called Sheldon and it is built on the 130 last.post #10868 of 217252/26/13 at 9:05ampost #10869 of 217252/26/13 at 9:08ampost #10870 of 217252/26/13 at 9:22ampost #10871 of 217252/26/13 at 9:30ampost #10872 of 217252/26/13 at 9:44ampost #10873 of 217252/26/13 at 9:59amQuote:Originally Posted by DerekS
I dont like my socks to match my trous personally, however, i do prefer my socks to have a similar color to my tie/shirt/jacket. Not always, but if im wearing really bright socks, like a cherry red, i like to have a bit of red in my tie. just personal taste. YMMV.
I actually RENT socks. gently worn, but laundered before theyre shipped to you, and if theres any holes, they are hand mended. Gives you the opportunity to try out top quality socks for pennies on the dollar. Shipping is around $20 and lightning fast.
Socks for rent? Is this like renting a girl scout? Must one go waaaaayyyyy downtown and down a dark alley to find such socks? Perhaps deal with a gentleman named Gerome in a big hat with feather died to match?
Enquiring minds want to know.post #10874 of 217252/26/13 at 10:07amQuote:
well, ive only heard of girl scout rentals in Thailand. Ill let you rent my socks when im done. freshly laundered too. Paypal me $20 for shipping, and $5 weekly rental charge.
I first ran into Gerome at the local milliner one day. Where he was coincidentally picking up his feather that had just been dyed to match his hat. He complimented my socks, and the conversation grew. I dont remember much of what happened after the cigarette he gave me...i was quite dizzy. I do remember leaving with a pair of magical socks and $42 and 3 sticks of big red poorer. These socks are not for rent though. These are my magic socks.
and how the hell did you know about gerome?post #10875 of 217252/26/13 at 12:01pmQuote:Quote:
Thanks for the tips. However, the blonde, comely co-eds who complimented them would disagree!
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1626 Active Users (420 Members and 1206 Guests)
- › Tailor for summer wedding attire in London? 3 seconds ago
- › WTB: Ebbetts Field Flannels/ Maiden Noir Cap 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 7 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...