Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Luca Rubinacci ; most TACKY around Last post on 7/4/11 at 2:22pm in Classic Menswear
- My first MTM suit (+ shirts), opinions please! Last post on 1/8/11 at 6:25pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 725post #10861 of 212962/26/13 at 7:17am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10862 of 212962/26/13 at 7:34ampost #10863 of 212962/26/13 at 7:36amQuote:
lol, thanks. no, today im wearing the reverso. have not set it yet though, so it reads 5:55AM feb 22nd. i cant yet wear the panny with a gray flannel suit.post #10864 of 212962/26/13 at 7:36ampost #10865 of 212962/26/13 at 8:04ampost #10866 of 212962/26/13 at 8:10amQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by upr_crust
Mimo, it's always time to buy more shoes . As for your comment to Gdot wanting the cat shoes only if they were made with real cat, I am sure that you eat Girl Scout cookies only when they're made with real Girl Scouts.
x-post WAYWRN - New & Lingwood shoes (newly refurbished) and BB socks
Really nice black shoes combos everyone.
kwhunter, I'm not familiar with Church, could you let me know the model and last?, they look great.post #10867 of 212962/26/13 at 8:28amQuote:
Model is called Sheldon and it is built on the 130 last.post #10868 of 212962/26/13 at 9:05ampost #10869 of 212962/26/13 at 9:08ampost #10870 of 212962/26/13 at 9:22ampost #10871 of 212962/26/13 at 9:30ampost #10872 of 212962/26/13 at 9:44ampost #10873 of 212962/26/13 at 9:59amQuote:Originally Posted by DerekS
I dont like my socks to match my trous personally, however, i do prefer my socks to have a similar color to my tie/shirt/jacket. Not always, but if im wearing really bright socks, like a cherry red, i like to have a bit of red in my tie. just personal taste. YMMV.
I actually RENT socks. gently worn, but laundered before theyre shipped to you, and if theres any holes, they are hand mended. Gives you the opportunity to try out top quality socks for pennies on the dollar. Shipping is around $20 and lightning fast.
Socks for rent? Is this like renting a girl scout? Must one go waaaaayyyyy downtown and down a dark alley to find such socks? Perhaps deal with a gentleman named Gerome in a big hat with feather died to match?
Enquiring minds want to know.post #10874 of 212962/26/13 at 10:07amQuote:
well, ive only heard of girl scout rentals in Thailand. Ill let you rent my socks when im done. freshly laundered too. Paypal me $20 for shipping, and $5 weekly rental charge.
I first ran into Gerome at the local milliner one day. Where he was coincidentally picking up his feather that had just been dyed to match his hat. He complimented my socks, and the conversation grew. I dont remember much of what happened after the cigarette he gave me...i was quite dizzy. I do remember leaving with a pair of magical socks and $42 and 3 sticks of big red poorer. These socks are not for rent though. These are my magic socks.
and how the hell did you know about gerome?post #10875 of 212962/26/13 at 12:01pmQuote:Quote:
Thanks for the tips. However, the blonde, comely co-eds who complimented them would disagree!
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
Styleforum Top Picks
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Currently, there are 1716 Active Users (396 Members and 1320 Guests)
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...