or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 714

post #10696 of 20601
Mini Derek stitchy crusty tto. Great start to the day in this thread

744B92DD-A9D5-491F-AB97-96B74B4C94CA-10794-000003E9B7D863AA_zps25c0e903.jpg

RL Marlows
Pantherella
MTM HF suit
post #10697 of 20601
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Mini Derek stitchy crusty tto. Great start to the day in this thread

 

 

My dear Justin:

 

1.  You might as well include a picture of your awesome suit by default as you go along - saves us asking.

 

2.  I really like this.

 

3.  Those shoes look like they're breaking a bit over the toe - do they not fit well?  And if not, can I have them?

 

4.  Who the flying buggery fuck is "Mini"?

 

plain.gif

post #10698 of 20601
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

4.  Who the flying buggery fuck is "Mini"?

plain.gif

this made my fucking day. Im gonna work "Who the flying buggery fuck are you?" into a conversation a few times today
post #10699 of 20601

Glad to be of service!

post #10700 of 20601
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

this made my fucking day. Im gonna work "Who the flying buggery fuck are you?" into a conversation a few times today

You may also find this useful.

post #10701 of 20601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewi View Post

You may also find this useful.


HAHAHA!!!!!!
post #10702 of 20601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewi View Post

You may also find this useful.


HAHAHA!!!!!!
post #10703 of 20601
thanks for teh compliments, guize.

justin, mini mouse, derek, TTO, all great looks.
post #10704 of 20601

Stitchy, don't you start now.  I'd be telling you to step outside if I hadn't seen

 

your Saturday fit. (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

post #10705 of 20601
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

Stitchy, don't you start now.  I'd be telling you to step outside if I hadn't seen
your Saturday fit. (Click to show)







lol8[1].gif
post #10706 of 20601
post #10707 of 20601
I'm dying right now. Shit is hillarious. Sorry mimo. Fucking autocorrect on the iPhone likes mini better haha. Soot will be posted when it is on the hanger tonight
post #10708 of 20601

Making heads explode here, I'm wearing a Banana Republic suit with Polo socks and AE Jeffersons. I'm also wearing a purple Sean John tie lol. 

 

 

post #10709 of 20601
gents I am about to purchase some colored pants for spring/summer. i have made the plunge for orange already and was considering some pants in the shade of reddish/pink. They call it watermelon so a very soft red.

I was thinking of wearing grey/navy socks with light suede/tan shoes. Any other feasible suggestions that would take something as obnoxious as creamsicle pants and make them not look so ridiculous? Thanks
post #10710 of 20601
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

gents I am about to purchase some colored pants for spring/summer. i have made the plunge for orange already and was considering some pants in the shade of reddish/pink. They call it watermelon so a very soft red.

I was thinking of wearing grey/navy socks with light suede/tan shoes. Any other feasible suggestions that would take something as obnoxious as creamsicle pants and make them not look so ridiculous? Thanks

 

Navy socks work.  Also, I'd go darker with the tan shoes, and even a rich burgundy or oxblood can work. I have some light red jeans and these things work for me (at least I think so!).

 

(P.S. Apology accepted - Apple is the work of Satan.  That whole Garden of Eden thing makes even more sense now, right?)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos