Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 11/14/13 at 8:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Luca Rubinacci ; most TACKY around Last post on 7/4/11 at 2:22pm in Classic Menswear
- My first MTM suit (+ shirts), opinions please! Last post on 1/8/11 at 6:25pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 710
Styleforum Top Picks
Crusty - those stripes are cool, and the Bexleys look very classy.
TTO - shame to ride those Loakes two days running; be kind! Looking good though, and I love that suit.
Stitch - boring socks today, preferred your purple selection! Great shoes though.
KWH - thanks; definite contenders.
Justin - thanks bro, they're my favourites: cotton fil d'Ecosse OTC from "blacksocks.com". Not a big brand, but they are seriously the best quality - and they NEVER fall down! AS Millers with the scotchgrain shaft.....are they as comfortable as they look?
those sharkskins are fantastic ! I want some !
No, but try some raspberry...
Really like this derby brogues; details please?
This is ALL win. And the second time in 24hrs I've been impressed by a pair of Loakes. I looked these up - Lincoln? Great value - I have a couple of pairs, including the captoes above.
Thank you. They like you too. To be honest, the last shape (AE No.1) is a bit round and ugly, but I just love the weirdness of these.
my pleasure, and good luck. of the two, i would say green is more useful. but that is just my opinion.
i would also say, get both. but i know that is not what you want.
thanks - I wear black ankle boots and gray pants, for the most part. I am looking for a sock that will be a little unusual, but not glaringly so. What I really want is eggplant, but Viccel doesn't make eggplant.
Ahhh, well, keep looking, you never know what you'll find and where!
In the meantime I don't think you can really go wrong with either purple or green for those pants and shoes. Plus, you're a sexy guy so you know you're going to look good.
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 14 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 1 minute ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments Fall / Winter 2013 4 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 5 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 10 minutes ago
- › No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Need Supply - official Affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw