Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 8/23/12 at 4:49am in Classic Menswear
- Luca Rubinacci ; most TACKY around Last post on 7/4/11 at 2:22pm in Classic Menswear
- My first MTM suit (+ shirts), opinions please! Last post on 1/8/11 at 6:25pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Edited on 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Edited on 5/31/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 710
Crusty - those stripes are cool, and the Bexleys look very classy.
TTO - shame to ride those Loakes two days running; be kind! Looking good though, and I love that suit.
Stitch - boring socks today, preferred your purple selection! Great shoes though.
KWH - thanks; definite contenders.
Justin - thanks bro, they're my favourites: cotton fil d'Ecosse OTC from "blacksocks.com". Not a big brand, but they are seriously the best quality - and they NEVER fall down! AS Millers with the scotchgrain shaft.....are they as comfortable as they look?
those sharkskins are fantastic ! I want some !
No, but try some raspberry...
Really like this derby brogues; details please?
This is ALL win. And the second time in 24hrs I've been impressed by a pair of Loakes. I looked these up - Lincoln? Great value - I have a couple of pairs, including the captoes above.
Thank you. They like you too. To be honest, the last shape (AE No.1) is a bit round and ugly, but I just love the weirdness of these.
my pleasure, and good luck. of the two, i would say green is more useful. but that is just my opinion.
i would also say, get both. but i know that is not what you want.
thanks - I wear black ankle boots and gray pants, for the most part. I am looking for a sock that will be a little unusual, but not glaringly so. What I really want is eggplant, but Viccel doesn't make eggplant.
Ahhh, well, keep looking, you never know what you'll find and where!
In the meantime I don't think you can really go wrong with either purple or green for those pants and shoes. Plus, you're a sexy guy so you know you're going to look good.
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
- › Viberg Boots 44 seconds ago
- › Recent Purchases 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Pie? Or Cake? A Poll 2 minutes ago
- › Light grey sportscoat versatility 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 4 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 4 minutes ago
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Wedding shoes - How do you decide? by hollypowell
- › Cannes Film Festival Trend - Sunglasses by hollypowell
- › David Beckham - Style Icon by hollypowell
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw