Mimo sorry dude I saw this after I removed my clothes from work. It's not your conventional suit but that's kinda my style
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBurlingtontagged by Cleav, 1/17/16
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicCrockett Jonestagged by Cleav, 1/17/16
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11More
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:38 am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Yesterday at 9:15 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 697post #10441 of 228922/4/13 at 8:38pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10442 of 228922/5/13 at 2:13amQuote:Originally Posted by justinkapur
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Mimo sorry dude I saw this after I removed my clothes from work. It's not your conventional suit but that's kinda my style
Justin, that's awesome. I also like a little eccentricity in the suit department (and maintain a consistent unpopularity in the WAYWRN thread!). But that's a real beauty you've got there - a worthy complement to your outstanding shoe collection!post #10443 of 228922/5/13 at 2:27ampost #10444 of 228922/5/13 at 2:30ampost #10445 of 228922/5/13 at 2:52ampost #10446 of 228922/5/13 at 3:20amQuote:Originally Posted by coupas
Falke indeed! Nicely spotted.
It's a Meermin wholecut, from their Linea Maestro.
It's this model: http://www.meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=1982 , but in tan.
Ah..I have ogled this very shoe before! Alas, according to Pepe, none of their stock lasts will fit me well - and the Linea Maestro is all on the narrowest "New Rey", so out out the question for my wide bendy feet. That's a great colour though, and very elegant. Enjoy. :)post #10447 of 228922/5/13 at 4:23ampost #10448 of 228922/5/13 at 6:57ampost #10449 of 228922/5/13 at 7:48ampost #10450 of 228922/5/13 at 7:48amQuote:
Thanks man. I like doing something just a little extra
Btw stitchy I loved yesterday's combo.post #10451 of 228922/5/13 at 8:02ampost #10452 of 228922/5/13 at 11:56ampost #10453 of 228922/5/13 at 11:58amQuote:
you need to wear that works best your feet. we all have this issuepost #10454 of 228922/5/13 at 11:59am
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
Styleforum Top Picks
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 36 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 46 seconds ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 1 minute ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 2 minutes ago
- › John Lobb 2007 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › The Grim Reaper - Conne's Obituary Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.