or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 688

post #10306 of 20579
frown.gif
post #10307 of 20579
I'm excited to get to Thursday haha. Less stress for sure
post #10308 of 20579
good luck, lol. only a few more days.
post #10309 of 20579
Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post


nephew,
good combo
post #10310 of 20579
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


nephew,
good looking combo
post #10311 of 20579
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

^ uncle, where does one go to find such carpet?

nephew
made by kerrystand carpeting company
post #10312 of 20579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

I need to know how do you achieve that shine, uncle!

nephew,
it is method, try it, you will be pleased
post #10313 of 20579

black cap toe
marcoliani cashmere otc

Edited by mcarthur - 1/28/13 at 12:36pm
post #10314 of 20579
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

nephew,
good looking combo

thanks! this ct of yours may be what i need for shabbos. lookin great.
post #10315 of 20579
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

thanks! this ct of yours may be what i need for shabbos. lookin great.

nephew,
thank you
post #10316 of 20579
A310441D-BF5F-4D61-B51C-CAD9C0A220C6-33194-00000C702E110F87.jpg

Barrett
Lorenzo Uomo
Brooks bros university slim chinos
post #10317 of 20579
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

A310441D-BF5F-4D61-B51C-CAD9C0A220C6-33194-00000C702E110F87.jpg

Barrett
Lorenzo Uomo
Brooks bros university slim chinos

nephew,
i like your look
post #10318 of 20579
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

nephew,
i like your look

Thanks uncle! This week I'm going to use the Mac method on my shells. Hopefully they look as awesome as yours!
post #10319 of 20579
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Thanks uncle! This week I'm going to use the Mac method on my shells. Hopefully they look as awesome as yours!

nephew,
i am betting ou your success
post #10320 of 20579

Today!

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos