Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 8/23/12 at 4:49am in Classic Menswear
- Luca Rubinacci ; most TACKY around Last post on 7/4/11 at 2:22pm in Classic Menswear
- My first MTM suit (+ shirts), opinions please! Last post on 1/8/11 at 6:25pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Edited on 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Edited on 5/31/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 682
Sedate and subtle, but perhaps interesting to you all . . .
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
crusty, that is beautiful.
justin - boots still kickin ass
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Crusty, that is real nice looking!
Stitch, great socks!
Edited by mburer - 1/23/13 at 12:05pm
I know, i got them too
Suit Supply Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
thats right! totally forgot about that.
nice combo, i think those are the same socks i posted yesterday, mine were NM but maybe pantherella makes them? SOCK TWINZ!!
Those are the same socks, different color scheme Sock twins indeed!
I bought them from a member here, so NM must have Pantherella socks made for them.
As for the Bresciani's i got mine from Berg&Berg.
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 22 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 32 seconds ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What was your starting salary (approx.)? 4 minutes ago
- › PEURIST - European Menswear Discounter - Official Affiliiate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › The OneShirt: A Phoenix from the Ashes [4/24/13 UPDATE: A... 8 minutes ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Wedding shoes - How do you decide? by hollypowell
- › Cannes Film Festival Trend - Sunglasses by hollypowell
- › David Beckham - Style Icon by hollypowell
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw