or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 670

post #10036 of 20795
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcartman View Post

church's fulbeck?

Which pair?

post #10037 of 20795

post #10038 of 20795
quite nice, joshua.
post #10039 of 20795
x-post from WAYWRN

Sorry - more boring socks today - will try for something more lively tomorrow.

post #10040 of 20795
those shoes are fantastic, crusty.
post #10041 of 20795
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivyshaw View Post

Personal idea: shoes should be according to the pants that you are wearing. The color and type of shoes should be according to what you are wearing. Sneakers with formal attire can be really damaging. Socks should be the same color as your pants.

Well, that sucks the fun out of it.
post #10042 of 20795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewi View Post

Well, that sucks the fun out of it.

its also wrong. socks should match your pants, and your shoes, but they dont have to be the same color as either one. as evidenced by some of the best combos in here being 3 different colors.

brown/blue/gray - is a great example, and there are many others.
post #10043 of 20795
Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post

x-post from WAYWRN

Sorry - more boring socks today - will try for something more lively tomorrow.

 

Very nice shoes!

post #10044 of 20795

Today. Not sure about this one, but I wanted to experiment with this colors.

 

 

post #10045 of 20795
disaster thursday :( (Click to show)

ugh. what was i thinking?
post #10046 of 20795
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

disaster thursday :( (Click to show)
 

ugh. what was i thinking?

 

I think that the socks aren't bad, of course the shoes and trouser are not bad too, but the mix it's busy to the eye. In my case I would used those socks with a solid trouser. Or what do you think estitchy?

post #10047 of 20795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

I think that the socks aren't bad, of course the shoes and trouser are not bad too, but the mix it's busy to the eye. In my case I would used those socks with a solid trouser. Or what do you think estitchy?

and that is the disaster. i like all the pieces individually, but the socks do not belong here at all. frown.gif
post #10048 of 20795
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


and that is the disaster. i like all the pieces individually, but the socks do not belong here at all. frown.gif

 

Next week you can give them a new try! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #10049 of 20795
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

its also wrong. socks should match your pants, and your shoes, but they dont have to be the same color as either one. as evidenced by some of the best combos in here being 3 different colors.

brown/blue/gray - is a great example, and there are many others.

There was a lot more snark and sarcasm in my comment than made it through, apparently. confused.gif
post #10050 of 20795

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos