or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Exotic Cars on the Street
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Exotic Cars on the Street - Page 27

post #391 of 445
Saw a new Mercedes SLS AMG on the road today, had no idea they were available yet. Looked much better than in photos.
post #392 of 445
i was buying burgers at Shake Shack in the UWS and there was this ferrari parked in the front. notice the space in front? numerous cars parallel parked in front of it no problem, but then someone in an audi parks in front of it fine, then inexplicably lurches forward then proceeds to back right into the ferrari! the typically long lines in front of Shake Shack Shrieked in horror! luckily the plastic bumper on the ferrari just bends and snaps back into place. no scratches or damage.
post #393 of 445
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post
i was buying burgers at Shake Shack in the UWS and there was this ferrari parked in the front. notice the space in front? numerous cars parallel parked in front of it no problem, but then someone in an audi parks in front of it fine, then inexplicably lurches forward then proceeds to back right into the ferrari!

the typically long lines in front of Shake Shack Shrieked in horror!

luckily the plastic bumper on the ferrari just bends and snaps back into place. no scratches or damage.






That Audi driver should have been dragged out of the car and !!
post #394 of 445
Those GW Mercedes are super hot. Also the Aston Martin looks very nice as well. Your neighbor has an awesome collection.
post #395 of 445
Quote:
Originally Posted by VMan View Post
Saw a new Mercedes SLS AMG on the road today, had no idea they were available yet. Looked much better than in photos.

Saw a grey SLS today, first one I´ve seen on the streets here in Stockholm.
The car looks so much better in the flesh on the street than on pics.
GREAT sound too...
post #396 of 445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuderia-F1 View Post
Saw a grey SLS today, first one I´ve seen on the streets here in Stockholm.
The car looks so much better in the flesh on the street than on pics.
GREAT sound too...

Yeah, I saw one on Saturday do an illegal 3-point turn in the middle of 3rd St. in LA on Saturday in front of the Breadbar, causing a traffic back-up. Sort of mixed feelings in wanting to see it get t-boned for the owner being an idiot to pull that move, yet didn't want to see the car get damaged.
post #397 of 445
From the streets of Paris







And...the best looking car I've ever seen in person



post #398 of 445
I can't even imagine how painful it must be to drive a stiff Ferrari on cobblestone.
post #399 of 445
Quote:
Originally Posted by whnay. View Post
From the streets of Paris
Okay, the Italia is growing on me. Certainly much prettier than any other current Ferrari.
post #400 of 445
Quote:
Originally Posted by henrikc View Post
I can't even imagine how painful it must be to drive a stiff Ferrari on cobblestone.

i always wondered about that. in california (a place i assume has one of the higher densities of supercars) there are so many speed bumps and dips (even more jarring) that can cause massive undercar damage.

hell even that topgear in paris (the one with the ford/ferrari/zonda) they had trouble getting the cars out of a normal parisian pay garage.
post #401 of 445
458 FTW. Amazing. Thats the first one Ive seen in the wild. Was it all it seems in the pics?
post #402 of 445
Driving a supercar in Paris would be an absolute nightmare.
post #403 of 445
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
458 FTW. Amazing. Thats the first one Ive seen in the wild. Was it all it seems in the pics?

Yes, very pretty car in person.
post #404 of 445
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenHero View Post
Driving a supercar in Paris would be an absolute nightmare.

Makes for some cool pics.



http://arthomobiles.fr/Rallyeparis10/rallyeparis10.htm
post #405 of 445
^^^
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Exotic Cars on the Street