- brandAmerican Appareltagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAmerican Apparel Long sleeve t-shirttagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAmerican Apparel Polo shirttagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAmerican Apparel Short sleeve t-shirttagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Junya Jeans for <$150 ??? Come Cop with swiftness! Last post on 1/19/11 at 12:26pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 2/20 Added Purple Label Jeans! Last post on 2/23/11 at 6:51pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
what do you guys consider big thighs? - Page 6
Styleforum Top Picks
(if you're talking about mid-thigh i might be freakishly disproportionate )
People do thighs the same way they do arms. The biggest spot they can find. OTOH the simple thing is to measure the top so you measure the same spot every time.
To answer the OP.
If you try on a pair of 501s do you
1) go wow the legs are baggy?
2) think they're fitted?
3) size up the waist and hope the thigh seams give a bit?
I'm 5' 10", 33" waist, 26" thighs, I've been called "thunderthighs" here from my fit pics
Squats and physical activity will do that though
You like big butts and you cannot lie......
I always thought my thighs were a little bigger than average, but after measuring them they seem pretty normal after reading this thread. I'm 5'8", 31" waist with 20.5" thighs. Maybe it's because all of my friends have chicken legs.. Do Asians usually have thinner legs?
I'm asian, 5'6 and I have 21' thighs :(
Im 5'4 and have 24" thighs. However at this height, trying to wear a pants without a bit of a taper makes the legs look stumpy.
So funny story, you know how everyone posts pis of themselves in 501 stfs pre-soak and they fit shittily and are baggy? I had a friend who has really large thighs (muscle not fat) and he put on his stf's pre-soak and they fit right off the shelf. None of that starchy awkward bagginess. I guess 27" thighs will do that tho. He asked if he should soak them in warm or cold water. I said as cold as possible. Any shrink and those suckers wouldn't work.
- what do you guys consider big thighs?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 1 second ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 5 minutes ago
- › Common Projects black leather chelsea boot. Size 45. 6 minutes ago
- › Sunglasses MEGATHREAD - all sunglass questions here please 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan