or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Engineered Garments S/S 09
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Engineered Garments S/S 09 - Page 55

post #811 of 1236
Thread Starter 
Here are the measurements of the Denim Jacket in Medium, Large and X-Large.

Medium
P2P 21"
Shoulder 18"
Sleeve inseam 19"
Length 24 1/2"

Large
P2P 22"
Shoulder 18 1/2"
Sleeve inseam 20"
Length 25 1/2"

X-Large
P2P 23"
Shoulder 19 1/2"
Sleeve inseam 20 1/2"
Length 26"




Quote:
Originally Posted by Klemins View Post
Gary, do you have measurements for the denim jacket in Medium? Thanks
post #812 of 1236
Thread Starter 
FYI,
I have added a size Medium back into inventory on the Kendall Jacket. It is being returned and will be available next week.
post #813 of 1236
Any idea of the US stockists/price point for the T-shirts?

Am I right to assume that this is the 1st season EG has dropped tees?
post #814 of 1236
No idea yet of stockists of the tees. They've done tees several times in the past (FW07 and previous).
post #815 of 1236
Nepenthes Look:



Nalu exclusive:



Intermediates:







Canoe Bag (available through Farinelli's):



Shoulder Tote Bag:



Copley Shirts:









Henleys:









Spinnaker Shirt:










Raglan Polo:



post #816 of 1236
copley shirt in tan with the cream lining looks great!
post #817 of 1236
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToruOkada View Post
copley shirt in tan with the cream lining looks great!
Barney's picked that one up. Price was $165 I think.

I'd get it, but I'm not sure what I could pair it up with.
post #818 of 1236
love the spinnaker shirt,,, any US stockists?
post #819 of 1236
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post
Barney's picked that one up. Price was $165 I think.

I'd get it, but I'm not sure what I could pair it up with.
White/Off-White Pants?

IIRC, the black version's available at American Rag.
post #820 of 1236


Must have. Does Nalu ship to the US?
post #821 of 1236
^^^You might need a proxy for that. Also, you could get the workshirt and then have the sleeves taken in. That would make for an interesting shirt.
post #822 of 1236
Sale at Ian over the next 3 days. EG is 20% off, I stopped in this afternoon and they still a lot of stuff left in all sizes.
post #823 of 1236
Has anyone had the sleeves of the 19th BD Shirt shortened? Was the tailor able to recreate the pleat details at the cuff?
post #824 of 1236
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post
Sale at Ian over the next 3 days. EG is 20% off, I stopped in this afternoon and they still a lot of stuff left in all sizes.

Did you happen to see if that classic shirt w/ the diamond print is still there?
post #825 of 1236
Quote:
Originally Posted by timpoblete View Post
Has anyone had the sleeves of the 19th BD Shirt shortened? Was the tailor able to recreate the pleat details at the cuff?
What detail in particular? They should just detach the cuff and move it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsyde82 View Post
Did you happen to see if that classic shirt w/ the diamond print is still there?
They had two left, not sure on the sizes.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Engineered Garments S/S 09