or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 664

post #9946 of 12304
The Mollino and high neck Intarsia are both nice. I have no experience Backlash but it looks worth trying.
post #9947 of 12304

might wanna ask thekunk about the RO leathers, he knows them like the back of his hand

post #9948 of 12304
Quote:
Originally Posted by t3hg0suazn View Post

there's a lot of used ricks floating around sz/sufu/sf b&s if you're patient enough. y!jp also continually churns out stuff but your size might be rare

Sounds like a possibility for you!smile.gif
post #9949 of 12304

 No, I was talking about this one:

 

post #9950 of 12304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbravo View Post

 No, I was talking about this one:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


thanks buddy, i don't think i want something matte like that, i prefer the smooth texture of the types of jackets u posted earlier.
post #9951 of 12304
Mollino and Intarsia are both great, have the casual relaxed Rick aesthetic that makes them easy to wear with anything, from jeans and chucks to full-on Rick... I'd make the decision based on whether you want knit or zippered cuffs and if you like the flappy action of that Mollino when open. Backlash is a completely different jacket, it's stiff and heavy, not nearly as comfy as Rick.
post #9952 of 12304
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

this one: http://www.mrporter.com/product/409446?


That is Gorgeous!!!

I wonder if they would make a tiny one for my leather/shearling collection (currently 6, planning 7th purchase)smile.gif
post #9953 of 12304
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post

Mollino and Intarsia are both great, have the casual relaxed Rick aesthetic that makes them easy to wear with anything, from jeans and chucks to full-on Rick... I'd make the decision based on whether you want knit or zippered cuffs and if you like the flappy action of that Mollino when open. Backlash is a completely different jacket, it's stiff and heavy, not nearly as comfy as Rick.

I don't like knit cuffs - how do you clean them???

Also I don't like too stiff leather as I'm so small...

I do like asymmetric fronts though, which suit me best.

3 of my leathers are custom, the other 3 rtw....I definitely get on better with custom leathers...smile.gif
post #9954 of 12304

@Hirsh for the love of god please learn to spoiler images and multiquote :fu: 

post #9955 of 12304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post

@Hirsh
 for the love of god please learn to spoiler images and multiquote ffffuuuu.gif  

I'm really sorry, my iPad gets carried away.....!

I'll try to stop doing it!smile.gifbiggrin.gif
post #9956 of 12304
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

this one: http://www.mrporter.com/product/409446?


This is the best choice! and Mr.P returns are simple as shit.
post #9957 of 12304
Quote:
Originally Posted by einstine View Post

This is the best choice! and Mr.P returns are simple as shit.

yea but mr. p is $$$
post #9958 of 12304
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

yea but mr. p is $$$

Al lot of $$$???

It's a lovely jacket...I wanted one mto...smile.gif
post #9959 of 12304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirsh View Post

Al lot of $$$???

It's a lovely jacket...I wanted one mto...smile.gif

you want everything... RO doesn't do MTO
post #9960 of 12304
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

you want everything... RO doesn't do MTO

If you pay enough ££££ anything is possible!!!smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?