@sinnedk I like the mollino though the high neck itarsia is superior if you can find it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 12:47 am in Streetwear and Denim
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. Last post on Yesterday at 6:13 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Last edited: 9/7/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- Shirt Jackets: A Study in IndecisionLast edited: 9/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 662
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9917 of 149581/30/14 at 2:58pmpost #9918 of 149581/30/14 at 3:08pmpost #9919 of 149581/30/14 at 3:12pmSinnedk - backlash moto looks good. don't have experience with backlash leather but i hear they're solid for the money.
Eck had a Molino once. ping him for fit and feedback.
i have a high neck intarsia in lamb. fit is slim but great. construction is average. leather is great being that it's unstructured and soft so it molds well to your body.post #9920 of 149581/30/14 at 3:13pmpost #9921 of 149581/30/14 at 3:14pmQuote:
Lucky you - it just rains all of the time in England.
One day I'll get around to posting my bespoke Japanese calf trench coat with navy cashmere lining, but I usually post in the middle of the night so don't post that many pics!
Btw that bomber looks nice, I wouldn't sell it, you might need it next year - I've been in a shearling coat since October/November...post #9922 of 149581/30/14 at 3:38pmpost #9923 of 149581/30/14 at 3:47pmQuote:
Wow, any gold please send to me for jewellery and cufflinks!!!post #9924 of 149581/30/14 at 5:27pmpost #9925 of 149581/30/14 at 5:32pmpost #9926 of 149581/30/14 at 6:20pmpost #9927 of 149581/30/14 at 6:54pmpost #9928 of 149581/30/14 at 7:13pmQuote:Personal fave is the backlash followed by second one. If you could somehow try them..Originally Posted by sinnedk
Need some advice, i am looking around at another leather and have 3 things i like can some folks throw out their opinions? what the hive mind consensus ...
backlash Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
ro intarsia Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
ro molliono Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #9929 of 149581/30/14 at 7:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by d1234
1st and 2nd one are super cool, IMO, although there appears to be some tapering at the bottom of the 1st one that looks slightly odd, but may just be the photo.
The 3rd is not my cup of tea, though more generally I don't always care for the Rick Owens goth-y, vaguely Edward Scissorhands look myself.Quote:Originally Posted by Distorbiant
I like the mollino though the high neck itarsia is superior if you can find it.Quote:Originally Posted by chomeo
Sinnedk - backlash moto looks good. don't have experience with backlash leather but i hear they're solid for the money.
Eck had a Molino once. ping him for fit and feedback.
i have a high neck intarsia in lamb. fit is slim but great. construction is average. leather is great being that it's unstructured and soft so it molds well to your body.Quote:Originally Posted by SmileForum
The molliono looks great. Don't like the slanted chest pocket on the first one, nor do I like the ribbed cuffs on the second one, if that's even part of the jacket.Quote:
Guys thanks a lot, i think most favored the backlash so i may go with it. Otherwise intarsia and mollino kinda tied each other
I like RO jackets a lot but the ones i've showed are current season at 3k a pop and thats a bit much unless i can find a good dealpost #9930 of 149581/30/14 at 7:51pm
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Currently, there are 1442 Active Users (373 Members and 1069 Guests)
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 33 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › The Only Still Living Men's Fashion Icon? 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 10 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 11 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and Trousers