Originally Posted by 0JSIMPS0N
The made to measure is why its so overpriced. When you give so much power to the customer they fuck it up 90% of the time.
90% TOJ's look like shit. The other 10% look mediocre.
I will say this, Drew is a marketing genius, he has drones like you advertising his ugly clothes pissing out the TOJ kool aid while hes off doing whatever.
Edited by SmileForum - 1/18/14 at 11:16pm
I don't go around "advertising" his stuff. I'm not mad you're slamming them either, I totally get why you don't like them with your response to me, but when you make such a general comment to begin with, it's kinda hard not having to explain this and that.
Them fucking it up, and over thinking measurements is their fault, especially when pictures on how to measure your self, and a recommendation is given. Hell, they get as specific as telling you to measure around your nipples and rib cage, that's pretty specific! If you can't feel or see where to place your measuring tape with that kinda information given, you kinda deserve to fuck shit up.
"90% TOJ's look like shit" That's subjective. I will say I personally think 90% of the overall outfits look like shit, and does the jackets no justice. Leather jacket+ white sneakers just isn't my taste, especially high tops. You a power ranger son? MY OPINION! Don't get mad anyone else reading this. Then again, the same can be said about any piece of clothing poorly put together with things that shouldn't go with it.
edit: You have you're opinions and gave reasons, I respect that. We no longer have to talk about this.