The suede stooges I tried on was the thickest leather I've ever seen Rick use.. Definitely quite substantial, but I saw another suede jacket (not the Intarsia, the other one with the similar mid-neck) that was thin and floppy.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... Last post on Today at 6:48 am in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 633
Styleforum Top Picks
true, allsaints leather is a bit odd
i got the shard leather jacket and it fit snug, while cargo leather biker jacket is a little bit losses.
So come to the store and check it out. The leather boots they have really nice too, if you like it go for it.
Don't always listen to what other say.
I didn't like the rick suedes I saw this fall -- they were thin and floppy. I am generally okay with thinner leathers if they are like glove leather, but these didn't do anything for me. Then again they were at nordstroms so probably not representative of the whole line.
Always been a fan of Lewis Super Monza variations. Inherently British and offers an alternative to the ubiquitous Perfecto styles.
I'm in the process of deciding between a Lewis Sportsman or Super Sportsman for my next jacket and searching for others in a similar design. Had this Edwin been produced in black it would have made the shortlist.
Edwin Seb Jacket (Click to show)
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › snowman_snowshirts 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015