Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... Last post on Today at 9:24 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 631
Styleforum Top Picks
A lot of 5-zips on models look boxy because they are extremely skinny. Ssenses models usually have nice 5-zip pictures, but they also make $60 levi jeans look really nice.
The 5zip I just returned was very thin, it just didn't feel substantial and retail price was $2800+. However, check out the new grey one I saw at the store yesterday, it is thick and feel much more durable and retails around $2500. The white calf 5zip I have is also nice and thick and quality feels on point.
And the 5zip is cut boxy with wide shoulders but tapers but only really noticeable when you zip it up in pics.
It looks nice, but material wise it sure is. A cotton lining, and hit or miss leather at that price point? cmon
Why in the hell would you need it lined with something that does not absorb moisture while wearing a 5-zip, are you running in a $3000 leather jacket, or in 80 degree plus weather? The arms are lined with sateen or silk, and viscose lol that shit pills like cheap uniqlo sweaters with no aggravation, imagine it being rubbed upon consistently. You simply have no clue what you are talking about.
@gettoasty is a 30 year old lonely and enraged dude always with something ignorant to say, but always responds with silence since he can not comprehend more then one or two unknowledgeable sentences in a short amount of time.
For the allsaints question
i just got one, the leather seem to be nice, i like it.
fit - go one size larger, i would recommend you use their measurement and measure your body, the jacket will fit snug, then it will break in nicely
i usually wear M for Jacket, but L for allsaint.
ps - it doesn't matter what other say, if you like it. go or it. there are too many ideas too listen to. pick one and go with it friend.
Allsaints sizing is all over the place, I know that there are people working there trying to fix that, but for the moment, you really need to try the jackets on before you buy them.
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 10 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG... 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 19 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 20 minutes ago
- › Cordless stick vacuum cleaners 20 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 23 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015