Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... Last post on Today at 11:46 am in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:10 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 631
Styleforum Top Picks
A lot of 5-zips on models look boxy because they are extremely skinny. Ssenses models usually have nice 5-zip pictures, but they also make $60 levi jeans look really nice.
The 5zip I just returned was very thin, it just didn't feel substantial and retail price was $2800+. However, check out the new grey one I saw at the store yesterday, it is thick and feel much more durable and retails around $2500. The white calf 5zip I have is also nice and thick and quality feels on point.
And the 5zip is cut boxy with wide shoulders but tapers but only really noticeable when you zip it up in pics.
It looks nice, but material wise it sure is. A cotton lining, and hit or miss leather at that price point? cmon
Why in the hell would you need it lined with something that does not absorb moisture while wearing a 5-zip, are you running in a $3000 leather jacket, or in 80 degree plus weather? The arms are lined with sateen or silk, and viscose lol that shit pills like cheap uniqlo sweaters with no aggravation, imagine it being rubbed upon consistently. You simply have no clue what you are talking about.
@gettoasty is a 30 year old lonely and enraged dude always with something ignorant to say, but always responds with silence since he can not comprehend more then one or two unknowledgeable sentences in a short amount of time.
For the allsaints question
i just got one, the leather seem to be nice, i like it.
fit - go one size larger, i would recommend you use their measurement and measure your body, the jacket will fit snug, then it will break in nicely
i usually wear M for Jacket, but L for allsaint.
ps - it doesn't matter what other say, if you like it. go or it. there are too many ideas too listen to. pick one and go with it friend.
Allsaints sizing is all over the place, I know that there are people working there trying to fix that, but for the moment, you really need to try the jackets on before you buy them.
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Friday Challenge May 22nd 2015: Add some orange to your outfit 18 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 53 seconds ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 2 minutes ago
- › A morning at Horween Leather Company. 2 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE MAY 29 2015: Dress like a Fruit...or Vegetable 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › NWOB Stuart's Choice Boots 10 D 8 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan