Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 12:25 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. Last post on 1/9/17 at 11:07am in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 620post #9286 of 1687912/4/13 at 6:21pmpost #9287 of 1687912/4/13 at 6:49pmpost #9288 of 1687912/4/13 at 8:17pmpost #9289 of 1687912/4/13 at 8:49pmpost #9290 of 1687912/4/13 at 9:43pmpost #9291 of 1687912/4/13 at 9:45pmpost #9292 of 1687912/4/13 at 9:58pmpost #9293 of 1687912/4/13 at 10:12pm
The latter two for me, but I'm just going to preorder next time if I buy new. Secondhand hasn't burned me yet so always keep an eye on that.
Yeah AgentL was an actual Atelier regular they even did a blog feature on him or something at one point.
http://ateliernewyork.com/2011/11/07/client-style-no-1-long-n/ <- AgentL's feature.. I guess he was the first one.post #9294 of 1687912/4/13 at 10:17pmQuote:
Do you have a link? BSR had a fencing made in a super heavy horse but I don't remember the leather batch. I have a re-isssue 07 bomber coming in corpib-pcc early next year.
preorder/special order for me usually.
Do a adv search for his and Chinorlz old sales treads. FIRE.post #9295 of 1687912/5/13 at 12:29am
After the discussion about 10 sei 0 otto jackets I think I'm going to place an order.
I'm 1.80m/5'11'' and my chest measures 102cm/40in, what makes me a size 50 I guess. I've read that 10 sei 0 otto jackets tend to be small.
There's only one in size 50 available, and although by this thread's standards it's not very expensive the fact that this would be my most substantial purchase to date, and that the store doesn't do cash refunds (store credit only) makes me a bit nervous.
It's calf leather, will it stretch if it's a bit small?
Edited by MickeyPunch - 12/5/13 at 12:54ampost #9296 of 1687912/5/13 at 3:55ampost #9297 of 1687912/5/13 at 5:14am
Thanks, in the pictures doesn't look very stretchy...
I've just placed the order, hope it fits.
I also hope it's SF-approved. It's exactly what I was looking for, simple design, matte, contrast stitching, non-hooded (most 10 sei 0 otto jackets I found were hooded), good leather (Guidi, according to several sources)... and not very expensive: 760€ retail.
Probably not very interesting for most people here, but I'm excited.post #9298 of 1687912/5/13 at 5:44ampost #9299 of 1687912/5/13 at 8:14amMickey that looks seriously great
Where did you get it from?Quote:
Lol don't listen to this guy, the fit is perfect on the dude in the photo, and it would (probably) look ridiculous any tighterpost #9300 of 1687912/5/13 at 9:14am
Special order or retail. The nice/wearable pieces hardly ever make it to the classifieds in my size.Quote:
Yes, that was CORV-PTC
More here: http://importworkwear.com/2012/11/ccp-bnwt-fall-winter-horse-leather-fencing-jacket-46/
The bomber you are getting... LM/2334?
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › NOS Hand-sewn French made Crocodile billfold wallet 2 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 37 seconds ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 1 minute ago
- › The official John Elliott B&S&T thread 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 4 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 8 minutes ago
- › Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...