or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 603

post #9031 of 16653

From SZ, Zam Barrett high neck inner jacket: 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Never actually handled these. Would love to see more fits/reviews.

post #9032 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade View Post

if you dont have the cash on hand now, just sign up for bill me later and you'll have like 6 months to pay it off
is that even an option or is this more style forum humor.?
post #9033 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

Doubt it makes it past this month.
looks like my girlfriend might have to settle for a lump of coal this Christmas if that's the case cause I really want one of these jackets.
post #9034 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by MauriSSio View Post


is that even an option or is this more style forum humor.?

Bill me later is real, you never used paypal? They advertise it every time you check out. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauriSSio View Post


looks like my girlfriend might have to settle for a lump of coal this Christmas if that's the case cause I really want one of these jackets.

Go for it, will be an awesome rare piece to have. They are not so rare as of now though I see so many for sale on here. 

post #9035 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by t3hg0suazn View Post
 

From SZ, Zam Barrett high neck inner jacket: 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Never actually handled these. Would love to see more fits/reviews.

 

I think spacepope has one of these, or something very similar from ZB.

post #9036 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by einstine View Post

Bill me later is real, you never used paypal? They advertise it every time you check out. 
Go for it, will be an awesome rare piece to have. They are not so rare as of now though I see so many for sale on here. 
haha I've used paypal plenty of times but always paid for things in full or right away. Thanks. Is the "bill me later" option essentially a loan?
post #9037 of 16653
No it's a (high-interest) line of credit. Basically if you pay for something via paypal that's $99 or more and use bill me later, they'll give you 6 months to pay it off without interest, or else you pay for all the interest accrued since you purchased.
post #9038 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krish the Fish View Post

No it's a (high-interest) line of credit. Basically if you pay for something via paypal that's $99 or more and use bill me later, they'll give you 6 months to pay it off without interest, or else you pay for all the interest accrued since you purchased.
ah I see, I think you just found a way to put me in debt, pretty sure ill go that route!
post #9039 of 16653
try not to go into debt for a jacket. it is cool to have a nice leather but if its too much and you need to go into debt than its not the right purchase.
post #9040 of 16653

bill me later is great, use it for almost all online purchases

but yea, don't do it if you dont have cash to back it up

 

they actually raised my limit by 3 times the amount a few days ago :rotflmao:

post #9041 of 16653
I don't get it why would you ever use bill me later
post #9042 of 16653
Hey guys,

I just have a questions about fits on a 5 zip. I tried on size 48 and 50 in two different colors just for size comparison. Though, I am thinking of getting the black one. The orange one in Size 48 is nothing uncomfortable, but it takes a bit of effort to cross my arms. Other than that I am assuming the chest and shoulders look fine. The waist is a bit tight, but I plan on losing slimming done (no, seriously I will). As for Size 50 which is not at all snug and fits comfortably in the waist. However, my main issue is the fact that there seems to excess space in the chest some of the pictures illustrate with red circles. Is this too much and taking away from the aesthetic or am I being OCD? Which size in your opinion is the correct one? I am 5'9" and weigh around 175 which I plan on dropping to 165. Also, both jackets are calfskin so thickness of the jacket isn't a differentiating factor. As I have heard calf does not conform to the body so it is even more imperative I think that I have the correct fit.

SIZE 48





SIZE 50






Your advice is much appreciated
post #9043 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

try not to go into debt for a jacket. it is cool to have a nice leather but if its too much and you need to go into debt than its not the right purchase.
don't worry 800 bucks won't put me in debt that's for sure lol I just meant on future purchases. I have more money now than I've ever had in my life, I just get really stingy when it comes to spending it on myself.
post #9044 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by palma View Post

Hey guys,

I just have a questions about fits on a 5 zip. I tried on size 48 and 50 in two different colors just for size comparison. Though, I am thinking of getting the black one. The orange one in Size 48 is nothing uncomfortable, but it takes a bit of effort to cross my arms. Other than that I am assuming the chest and shoulders look fine. The waist is a bit tight, but I plan on losing slimming done (no, seriously I will). As for Size 50 which is not at all snug and fits comfortably in the waist. However, my main issue is the fact that there seems to excess space in the chest some of the pictures illustrate with red circles. Is this too much and taking away from the aesthetic or am I being OCD? Which size in your opinion is the correct one? I am 5'9" and weigh around 175 which I plan on dropping to 165. Also, both jackets are calfskin so thickness of the jacket isn't a differentiating factor. As I have heard calf does not conform to the body so it is even more imperative I think that I have the correct fit.

I think the 48 looks better imo, plus the leather will stretch over time. I'm in between a 52/50 and after a couple months of only wearing my previous size 52 jacket a handful of times, I kinda wished I went with the 50. Keep in mind i'm 6'2" 175 though.
post #9045 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by palma View Post

Hey guys,

I just have a questions about fits on a 5 zip. I tried on size 48 and 50 in two different colors just for size comparison. Though, I am thinking of getting the black one. The orange one in Size 48 is nothing uncomfortable, but it takes a bit of effort to cross my arms. Other than that I am assuming the chest and shoulders look fine. The waist is a bit tight, but I plan on losing slimming done (no, seriously I will). As for Size 50 which is not at all snug and fits comfortably in the waist. However, my main issue is the fact that there seems to excess space in the chest some of the pictures illustrate with red circles. Is this too much and taking away from the aesthetic or am I being OCD? Which size in your opinion is the correct one? I am 5'9" and weigh around 175 which I plan on dropping to 165. Also, both jackets are calfskin so thickness of the jacket isn't a differentiating factor. As I have heard calf does not conform to the body so it is even more imperative I think that I have the correct fit.

SIZE 48





SIZE 50






Your advice is much appreciated
50. The 48 is bunching badly in the back and is way too small on you in the shoulders.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?