or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 602

post #9016 of 16130

post #9017 of 16130
Anyone know what brand and where I might be able to find this jacket?

Iron-Man-3-Costume-Contest.jpg
post #9018 of 16130
that's an iron man costume. you can get it at any halloween supply store.
post #9019 of 16130
That's Iron Man
post #9020 of 16130
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

that's an iron man costume. you can get it at any halloween supply store.
Har har. I was specific in asking about the jacket though.
post #9021 of 16130
Quote:
Originally Posted by MauriSSio View Post


Har har. I was specific in asking about the jacket though.

 

Here! http://www.target.com/p/men-s-iron-man-mark-42-deluxe-costume/-/A-14516700

post #9022 of 16130

Shit it's on sale too!
post #9023 of 16130
Hah you guys
Mauri you could check out the TOJ moto for something similar
post #9024 of 16130
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

Hah you guys
Mauri you could check out the TOJ moto for something similar
Thanks, I was taking a look at those earlier but I thought I read that toj closed their doors/or of business? The 2011 looks nice
Edited by MauriSSio - 11/1/13 at 12:28pm
post #9025 of 16130
Quote:
Originally Posted by MauriSSio View Post

Thanks, I was taking a look at those earlier but I thought I read that toj closed their doors/or of business?

They are still taking orders. You should be able to send one in if you want, be prepared for a 5 month ish wait.
post #9026 of 16130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokesh View Post

They are still taking orders. You should be able to send one in if you want, be prepared for a 5 month ish wait.
cool, you think they might still be taking orders after the hoeliday season?
post #9027 of 16130
Doubt it makes it past this month.
post #9028 of 16130

if you dont have the cash on hand now, just sign up for bill me later and you'll have like 6 months to pay it off

post #9029 of 16130

wat do you guys think of this?

*

post #9030 of 16130
sprezz overload bro
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?