or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 584

post #8746 of 12279
http://herrjudit.se/en/cathegories/clothes/leather-jacket-margiela.html
post #8747 of 12279

 

Seen that awhile back, dosent seem like its in very good condition. Also measurments are all screwed up, 18.89" inch shoulders, and same chest lol a size 50 has 18'inch shoulders.

post #8748 of 12279

shoulders are dropped on the 5 zip for ultimate \ /

post #8749 of 12279

My size 48 5-zip has 18" shoulders, 18.5" across the back. The dropped look works on my jacket since the material is thin (kangaroo leather) and drapes nicely. Not sure if it would work on a thicker leather like horse/calf though

post #8750 of 12279
http://www.yoox.com/us/41368290UO/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=41368290UO&sizeId=3

What kind of leather is this? (I see that it is calf, but the texture looks interesting)
post #8751 of 12279
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos View Post
 

My size 48 5-zip has 18" shoulders, 18.5" across the back. The dropped look works on my jacket since the material is thin (kangaroo leather) and drapes nicely. Not sure if it would work on a thicker leather like horse/calf though

 

My red horse 5-zip still feels really stiff, tempted to wash it.

post #8752 of 12279
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSAN View Post

My red horse 5-zip still feels really stiff, tempted to wash it.

How long have you had it and how much have you worn it?
post #8753 of 12279
Quote:
Originally Posted by afixedpoint View Post

http://www.yoox.com/us/41368290UO/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=41368290UO&sizeId=3

What kind of leather is this? (I see that it is calf, but the texture looks interesting)

Looks like the matte calf they had on sale 2-3 season ago, it is thinner than the usual calf and had a slight blue hue that was on ssense iirc. These pics are from Aloharag of the same jacket.
16lwbr6.jpg
x5sivb.jpg
post #8754 of 12279
Tan 5zip at Yoox looks nice.
post #8755 of 12279
uhoh.gif
post #8756 of 12279
Orange one:

post #8757 of 12279
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Tan 5zip at Yoox looks nice.

I got the tan and sold it, it would only look good with somebody who has naturally darker skin. Looked bad on me but then again I'm pretty white
post #8758 of 12279
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post


Looks like the matte calf they had on sale 2-3 season ago, it is thinner than the usual calf and had a slight blue hue that was on ssense iirc. These pics are from Aloharag of the same jacket.
16lwbr6.jpg
x5sivb.jpg

 

I need one so bad dont have $2000 to drop but do have $1000

post #8759 of 12279

Probably not going to find a new (or like new) black 5-zip for $1,000 man. You'll be lucky if you find one. Prices have been increasing over the last couple of years and these things sell out at full retail, especially since the the jacket/brand have been hyped up so much. Your best bet is probably to keep an eye out on eBay... not sure if I've ever seen any black 5-zips in the more common sizes make it to sale at any online retailer.

post #8760 of 12279
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos View Post
 

Probably not going to find a new (or like new) black 5-zip for $1,000 man. You'll be lucky if you find one. Prices have been increasing over the last couple of years and these things sell out at full retail, especially since the the jacket/brand have been hyped up so much. Your best bet is probably to keep an eye out on eBay... not sure if I've ever seen any black 5-zips in the more common sizes make it to sale at any online retailer.

 

Yea, ebay had a black 48 sell for $700 I let go because it was summer, and a dude offered me $600 for a black 50 but scared it might not fit. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?