that's the original moto, you can't purchase that iteration anymore
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/4/16 at 5:47am in Streetwear and Denim
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. Last post on 1/31/16 at 8:53am in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 579post #8671 of 152349/25/13 at 10:53am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8672 of 152349/25/13 at 12:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by andrewgreg
Yeah that's when Ln-CC first time got Yang Li. I think snow paid for full retail. Hostem in London, Leclaireur in Paris also carry it.
The jacket at Atelier New York is actually in Dark Green. Surprisingly they carry something in color.
Any other green leathers out there that you know of?post #8673 of 152349/25/13 at 12:19pmQuote:
Oh well, basically the MMM generally fits people with bulkier arms better I guess. I know that logically the best idea here would be to order a custom TOJ, but after trying the 5-zip on... I want one.
Thanks for the measurements link. They don't even mention the 44, but it seems each size is 2cm less all round, so it is easy to calculate.
Is the 44 hard to find used? If a new MMM 5-zip ever goes on sale, what is the lowest anyone has seen it at? If the sale price still isn't affordable to me, I'll ignore new and focus my efforts on finding a used jacket. In the meantime, I hope to find someplace in NY that stocks a good number of ROs to try. So far the Barney's and the RO boutique has had absolutely nothing in my size, and only a few of the styles which is disappointing.
Edited by Lokesh - 9/25/13 at 7:01pmpost #8674 of 152349/25/13 at 12:57pmpost #8675 of 152349/25/13 at 7:00pmpost #8676 of 152349/25/13 at 7:03pmpost #8677 of 152349/25/13 at 7:03pmpost #8678 of 152349/26/13 at 12:31pmQuote:
Went to IF at lunch today, they did have a couple of ROs, but not much and nothing in my size again. They also had the MMM 5-zip, and a very different one to Barneys. Way thicker leather and less polished I think. Can't be this season. I tried on the 48 since it was the smallest size they had, and the sleeves actually fit nicer than the 46 from Barney's. This makes me think that maybe the older 46 MMM 5-zips will fit me fine. Will have to try and find one to try.post #8679 of 152349/28/13 at 1:51ampost #8680 of 152349/28/13 at 1:07pmpost #8681 of 152349/28/13 at 1:31pmpost #8682 of 152349/28/13 at 2:28pmpost #8683 of 152349/28/13 at 2:49pmpost #8684 of 152349/28/13 at 2:58pm
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1569 Active Users (369 Members and 1200 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 27 seconds ago
- › The Vintage Shell Longwing Appreciation Thread: Florsheim, Hanover,... 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...