I hate your humor....wow...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... Last post on Today at 5:56 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 7:25 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 576
Styleforum Top Picks
If I remember correctly, it said cowskin and is made in China.
I tried it on...
Could anyone comment on the fit, and if it doesn't fit so well, what should I be looking for in something better?
You say don't because of quality? Fit? Style? All of the above?
Years of looking through this thread and I seemingly still cant pick em :/
I'm going to the RO store at lunch today in NYC. I can't afford those leathers, but if something fits me really well and I have to have it, at lest I can keep an eye out on the BST for one perhaps. I'm going to try the MMM 5-zip too at their store later this week, if they have it, to see how it fits me. Again, well out of my price range but I can't resist trying.
Any suggestions on what else I should try?
I left all my winter clothes in storage in San Francisco and moved to NYC in June for the summer. Looks like I'll be here a lot longer now, and I'm looking to pick something up relatively soon for the coming months. That's what is steering me away from the TOJs right now, but I'm keeping an eye out on the BST anyway in case something pops up and I'm quick enough.
Thanks for the comments on your Vince. What leather is yours?
Sizing seems to be a bit of an issue with me too. I'm 5' 8" and 135, skinny, which seems to be a bit of an awkward size. Smalls are too big and XS is too small. TOJ would have been great, seeing as it would be tailored.
I said I've tried the MDR style and can't pull that particular style off. Not TOJs in general.
Also I went to the RO boutique and tried on the Bauhaus. It looks great zipped up, but I don't think I can wok with the collar when unzipped.
I also tried the bullet and that thing is really nice. Love the blistered leather as well. Their store has very few sizes. I tried a 46 but it was too small in the body. I might need a 48 in that. Arms and length were great though.
I've never seen the ROs in person, and I must say that they are unlike any leather jackets I've ever put on. I have a strong feeling that I'm going to want one really bad.
Edited by Lokesh - 9/24/13 at 11:46am
I've got a leather cleaning question. I've purchased a RO Milk Geo and my proxy sent me a picture that shows marks on the neck of the jacket. Any advice on how to clean/hide the marks when I get it? I have saphir renovateur, but I'm not sure if that would be appropriate to use. I have the option of trying for a refund from the seller, but I don't think it's necessary as long as the rest of the jacket is in good shape. I'm asking my proxy for a couple more pics before proceeding, though.
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › God+91-9001354274 love astrologer In Tonk Rajasthan 27 seconds ago
- › God+91-9001354274 love astrologer In Surat Gujarat 32 seconds ago
- › God+91-9001354274 love astrologer In Sujangarh Rajasthan 37 seconds ago
- › God+91-9001354274 love astrologer In Barmer 48 seconds ago
- › FReE OnliNE AStroLOGER in Bikaner Rajasthan +91-8239910405 ... 54 seconds ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 1 minute ago
- › God+91-9001354274 love astrologer In Ranchi Jharkhand 1 minute ago
- › God+91-9001354274 love astrologer In Jaisalmer 1 minute ago
- › God+91-9001354274 love astrologer In Sikkim 2 minutes ago
- › FReE OnliNE AStroLOGER in Alwar Rajasthan +91-8239910405 2 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan