I hate your humor....wow...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... Last post on Today at 12:41 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 576
Styleforum Top Picks
If I remember correctly, it said cowskin and is made in China.
I tried it on...
Could anyone comment on the fit, and if it doesn't fit so well, what should I be looking for in something better?
You say don't because of quality? Fit? Style? All of the above?
Years of looking through this thread and I seemingly still cant pick em :/
I'm going to the RO store at lunch today in NYC. I can't afford those leathers, but if something fits me really well and I have to have it, at lest I can keep an eye out on the BST for one perhaps. I'm going to try the MMM 5-zip too at their store later this week, if they have it, to see how it fits me. Again, well out of my price range but I can't resist trying.
Any suggestions on what else I should try?
I left all my winter clothes in storage in San Francisco and moved to NYC in June for the summer. Looks like I'll be here a lot longer now, and I'm looking to pick something up relatively soon for the coming months. That's what is steering me away from the TOJs right now, but I'm keeping an eye out on the BST anyway in case something pops up and I'm quick enough.
Thanks for the comments on your Vince. What leather is yours?
Sizing seems to be a bit of an issue with me too. I'm 5' 8" and 135, skinny, which seems to be a bit of an awkward size. Smalls are too big and XS is too small. TOJ would have been great, seeing as it would be tailored.
I said I've tried the MDR style and can't pull that particular style off. Not TOJs in general.
Also I went to the RO boutique and tried on the Bauhaus. It looks great zipped up, but I don't think I can wok with the collar when unzipped.
I also tried the bullet and that thing is really nice. Love the blistered leather as well. Their store has very few sizes. I tried a 46 but it was too small in the body. I might need a 48 in that. Arms and length were great though.
I've never seen the ROs in person, and I must say that they are unlike any leather jackets I've ever put on. I have a strong feeling that I'm going to want one really bad.
Edited by Lokesh - 9/24/13 at 11:46am
I've got a leather cleaning question. I've purchased a RO Milk Geo and my proxy sent me a picture that shows marks on the neck of the jacket. Any advice on how to clean/hide the marks when I get it? I have saphir renovateur, but I'm not sure if that would be appropriate to use. I have the option of trying for a refund from the seller, but I don't think it's necessary as long as the rest of the jacket is in good shape. I'm asking my proxy for a couple more pics before proceeding, though.
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 11 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 12 minutes ago
- › The Official VINTAGE T SHIRT KNOWLEDGE THREAD. 14 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...