Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 1:41 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. Last post on Today at 5:52 am in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Last edited: 9/7/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- Shirt Jackets: A Study in IndecisionLast edited: 9/8/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 572post #8566 of 148489/11/13 at 12:25pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8567 of 148489/11/13 at 12:37pm
That's a little pricey or me, but thanks. i'm willing to pay for around 500
i found that allsaints carry the same design but a while ago and it's call mcaky leather jacket something.
the most similar that i found now is the Shift Leather Bomber Jacket,
but does anyone have any idea about their leather? i'll make a trip to a store to check it out, but i need someone has experience.
I also found out they do have some very big sale, does anyone know usually when?
the jacket look great, not sure how in person yetpost #8568 of 148489/11/13 at 12:46pmpost #8569 of 148489/11/13 at 2:46pmpost #8570 of 148489/11/13 at 5:41pmpost #8571 of 148489/11/13 at 5:44pmpost #8572 of 148489/12/13 at 7:13pm
So this just arrived from Forward: RO Bauhaus Lamb. I wish to defer to the hivemind with regards to sizing, fit, and overall should I keep?
This is a sz48, which looks like it fits in the shoulders but (as is usually the case for me) is tight in the chest.
Also, is there a difference in quality between the jackets made in Moldova vs. Italy?
Edited by t3hg0suazn - 9/13/13 at 7:45ampost #8573 of 148489/12/13 at 7:21pmpost #8574 of 148489/12/13 at 7:27pmpost #8575 of 148489/12/13 at 9:03pmpost #8576 of 148489/12/13 at 9:37pmThose photos are quite awkward and it is making the fit look funkier than it is.
The jacket fits fine although the arms are a bit long even for RO.
the Bauhaus is a great jacket, maybe Ricks best, but it takes a while to figure it out how to wear it and which way the flaps should flop, etc.
I would lean towards keeping it, but you may want to take better pics and come back for further input.post #8577 of 148489/12/13 at 11:22pmpost #8578 of 148489/13/13 at 5:50ampost #8579 of 148489/13/13 at 9:31am
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn Outerwear
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 6 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 50 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 3 minutes ago
- › WANTED: ISAIA Casentino Wool Coat 40US [Overcoat or peacoat] 3 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov... 7 minutes ago
- › Sifting through the posts 10 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...