Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 11/29/15 at 5:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. Last post on 11/29/15 at 8:57am in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Last edited: 9/7/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- Shirt Jackets: A Study in IndecisionLast edited: 9/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 572post #8566 of 149739/11/13 at 12:25pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8567 of 149739/11/13 at 12:37pm
That's a little pricey or me, but thanks. i'm willing to pay for around 500
i found that allsaints carry the same design but a while ago and it's call mcaky leather jacket something.
the most similar that i found now is the Shift Leather Bomber Jacket,
but does anyone have any idea about their leather? i'll make a trip to a store to check it out, but i need someone has experience.
I also found out they do have some very big sale, does anyone know usually when?
the jacket look great, not sure how in person yetpost #8568 of 149739/11/13 at 12:46pmpost #8569 of 149739/11/13 at 2:46pmpost #8570 of 149739/11/13 at 5:41pmpost #8571 of 149739/11/13 at 5:44pmpost #8572 of 149739/12/13 at 7:13pm
So this just arrived from Forward: RO Bauhaus Lamb. I wish to defer to the hivemind with regards to sizing, fit, and overall should I keep?
This is a sz48, which looks like it fits in the shoulders but (as is usually the case for me) is tight in the chest.
Also, is there a difference in quality between the jackets made in Moldova vs. Italy?
Edited by t3hg0suazn - 9/13/13 at 7:45ampost #8573 of 149739/12/13 at 7:21pmpost #8574 of 149739/12/13 at 7:27pmpost #8575 of 149739/12/13 at 9:03pmpost #8576 of 149739/12/13 at 9:37pmThose photos are quite awkward and it is making the fit look funkier than it is.
The jacket fits fine although the arms are a bit long even for RO.
the Bauhaus is a great jacket, maybe Ricks best, but it takes a while to figure it out how to wear it and which way the flaps should flop, etc.
I would lean towards keeping it, but you may want to take better pics and come back for further input.post #8577 of 149739/12/13 at 11:22pmpost #8578 of 149739/13/13 at 5:50ampost #8579 of 149739/13/13 at 9:31am
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Video Games 9 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 2 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 10 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Black Captoe Oxford GMTO 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories