Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. Last post on Yesterday at 8:18 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 572
Styleforum Top Picks
That's a little pricey or me, but thanks. i'm willing to pay for around 500
i found that allsaints carry the same design but a while ago and it's call mcaky leather jacket something.
the most similar that i found now is the Shift Leather Bomber Jacket,
but does anyone have any idea about their leather? i'll make a trip to a store to check it out, but i need someone has experience.
I also found out they do have some very big sale, does anyone know usually when?
the jacket look great, not sure how in person yet
So this just arrived from Forward: RO Bauhaus Lamb. I wish to defer to the hivemind with regards to sizing, fit, and overall should I keep?
This is a sz48, which looks like it fits in the shoulders but (as is usually the case for me) is tight in the chest.
Also, is there a difference in quality between the jackets made in Moldova vs. Italy?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by t3hg0suazn - 9/13/13 at 7:45am
The jacket fits fine although the arms are a bit long even for RO.
the Bauhaus is a great jacket, maybe Ricks best, but it takes a while to figure it out how to wear it and which way the flaps should flop, etc.
I would lean towards keeping it, but you may want to take better pics and come back for further input.
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Taking a trip to Houston, Atlanta, or Miami. Need suggestions. 24 seconds ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 5 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 8 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 9 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015