Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. Last post on 2/9/16 at 12:55pm in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 572post #8566 of 152969/11/13 at 12:25pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8567 of 152969/11/13 at 12:37pm
That's a little pricey or me, but thanks. i'm willing to pay for around 500
i found that allsaints carry the same design but a while ago and it's call mcaky leather jacket something.
the most similar that i found now is the Shift Leather Bomber Jacket,
but does anyone have any idea about their leather? i'll make a trip to a store to check it out, but i need someone has experience.
I also found out they do have some very big sale, does anyone know usually when?
the jacket look great, not sure how in person yetpost #8568 of 152969/11/13 at 12:46pmpost #8569 of 152969/11/13 at 2:46pmpost #8570 of 152969/11/13 at 5:41pmpost #8571 of 152969/11/13 at 5:44pmpost #8572 of 152969/12/13 at 7:13pm
So this just arrived from Forward: RO Bauhaus Lamb. I wish to defer to the hivemind with regards to sizing, fit, and overall should I keep?
This is a sz48, which looks like it fits in the shoulders but (as is usually the case for me) is tight in the chest.
Also, is there a difference in quality between the jackets made in Moldova vs. Italy?
Edited by t3hg0suazn - 9/13/13 at 7:45ampost #8573 of 152969/12/13 at 7:21pmpost #8574 of 152969/12/13 at 7:27pmpost #8575 of 152969/12/13 at 9:03pmpost #8576 of 152969/12/13 at 9:37pmThose photos are quite awkward and it is making the fit look funkier than it is.
The jacket fits fine although the arms are a bit long even for RO.
the Bauhaus is a great jacket, maybe Ricks best, but it takes a while to figure it out how to wear it and which way the flaps should flop, etc.
I would lean towards keeping it, but you may want to take better pics and come back for further input.post #8577 of 152969/12/13 at 11:22pmpost #8578 of 152969/13/13 at 5:50ampost #8579 of 152969/13/13 at 9:31am
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 second ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 41 seconds ago
- › Massdrop - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › End of Bills Khakis 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 4 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › Two great F/W wool ties: Drake's and Breuer 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?