Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. Last post on 2/9/16 at 12:55pm in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 570post #8536 of 152839/4/13 at 1:27am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8537 of 152839/4/13 at 2:57pmTake a large plastic tub, one that has a lid on it. Open tub. Place jacket inside, and sprinkle generously with this: http://www.amazon.com/Marineland-PA0373-Activated-40-Ounce-1134-Gram/dp/B0002566WY/ref=sr_1_1?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1378331807&sr=1-1&keywords=activated+carbon
Put lid on, and seal with tape. Leave for 1 week, in dark, dry area. Open tub, enjoy smell-free jacket.post #8538 of 152839/4/13 at 3:00pmpost #8539 of 152839/4/13 at 3:02pmpost #8540 of 152839/4/13 at 3:07pmpost #8541 of 152839/4/13 at 3:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Take a large plastic tub, one that has a lid on it. Open tub. Place jacket inside, and sprinkle generously with this: http://www.amazon.com/Marineland-PA0373-Activated-40-Ounce-1134-Gram/dp/B0002566WY/ref=sr_1_1?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1378331807&sr=1-1&keywords=activated+carbon
Put lid on, and seal with tape. Leave for 1 week, in dark, dry area. Open tub, enjoy smell-free jacket.
this thing works fine on cashmere/wool knit with strange smell?post #8542 of 152839/4/13 at 3:17pmpost #8543 of 152839/4/13 at 4:04pm
I'm interested in purchasing my first Rick Owens leather jacket, specifically the SS13 Bauhaus in a size 50. I usually wear a size medium in jackets for a slim fit and I'm wondering what type of fit the size 50 would give me. I don't have any stores that carry Rick Owens where I live so I can't try it on.
It would be great if any members that wear a size 50 in Rick Owens leathers could provide me some fit pics, specifically in the Bauhaus jacket.
In addition what is the general rule when purchasing Rick Owens pieces? I've heard to size up by some and some say true to size. What is everyones experience with the Bauhaus?post #8544 of 152839/4/13 at 4:05pmpost #8545 of 152839/4/13 at 5:47pmpost #8546 of 152839/4/13 at 5:48pmpost #8547 of 152839/5/13 at 5:08pmpost #8548 of 152839/6/13 at 10:30ampost #8549 of 152839/6/13 at 10:52am
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 8 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › The Official Cars Discount / Thrift & DIY Questions and Bragging ... 30 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 34 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?