Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 9:58 am in Streetwear and Denim
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. Last post on 2/9/16 at 12:55pm in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 543post #8131 of 153007/13/13 at 8:33am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8132 of 153007/13/13 at 8:48amThanks, it is a size 48 so I knew that I was pushing it a bit, especially since it seems to be designed to fit short when worn true to size. Oh well.Quote:
I got the 5zip in a 50. That viscose 5zip in navy I posted that I posted in RP about a month ago was a 48, and people basically laughed at how bad it looked, which they were right about....so I wasn't going to try the 5zip in a 50.
I bought it from oki-ni. I called DHL and they said it cleared customs and no duties would be due on the shipment. If that is the case, it will turn out to be a half decent price.
Even if duties are due, I will still be okay as oki-ni removed VAT.post #8133 of 153007/13/13 at 9:09ampost #8134 of 153007/13/13 at 12:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by JSAN
There is a size 46 Margiela on Yoox for $850, just sayin'.
I have the same one in 52. It's horsehide, smooth when new but turns grainy like real horsehide. Colour turns from dark pink to burgundy. No underarm slits like usual 5-zips, fits slim and shortish, big shoulders.
(only in Aus Yoox)
If it was black or brown, I would cop for sure. I just don't like the red. Still, is it any possible to actually swap the zippers in the 5 zip jacket or is that too risky and might damage the jacket?post #8135 of 153007/13/13 at 11:26pmpost #8136 of 153007/14/13 at 1:58ampost #8137 of 153007/14/13 at 2:06ampost #8138 of 153007/14/13 at 2:45ampost #8139 of 153007/14/13 at 8:40ampost #8140 of 153007/14/13 at 9:16ampost #8141 of 153007/14/13 at 2:28pmpost #8142 of 153007/14/13 at 7:25pmpost #8143 of 153007/15/13 at 4:06amQuote:
Thanks! It actually comes up about half way between my chin and lips. Here's a pretty terrible bathroom photo, but you get the idea: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Don't keep your hopes up. We've only won the last 7 years in a row :Ppost #8144 of 153007/15/13 at 4:57am
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 19 seconds ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?