Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... Last post on Yesterday at 5:56 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:17 am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 543
Styleforum Top Picks
I got the 5zip in a 50. That viscose 5zip in navy I posted that I posted in RP about a month ago was a 48, and people basically laughed at how bad it looked, which they were right about....so I wasn't going to try the 5zip in a 50.
I bought it from oki-ni. I called DHL and they said it cleared customs and no duties would be due on the shipment. If that is the case, it will turn out to be a half decent price.
Even if duties are due, I will still be okay as oki-ni removed VAT.
There is a size 46 Margiela on Yoox for $850, just sayin'.
I have the same one in 52. It's horsehide, smooth when new but turns grainy like real horsehide. Colour turns from dark pink to burgundy. No underarm slits like usual 5-zips, fits slim and shortish, big shoulders.
(only in Aus Yoox)
If it was black or brown, I would cop for sure. I just don't like the red. Still, is it any possible to actually swap the zippers in the 5 zip jacket or is that too risky and might damage the jacket?
Thanks! It actually comes up about half way between my chin and lips. Here's a pretty terrible bathroom photo, but you get the idea: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Don't keep your hopes up. We've only won the last 7 years in a row :P
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 16 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 21 seconds ago
- › THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD 42 seconds ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 9 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina GMTO 10 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan