or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 535

post #8011 of 12280
Just get the black one. I'm almost certain that orange one will be at 50%-70% off in a few months.
post #8012 of 12280

I liked this... 

 

 

 

 

 

until I saw the back (Click to show)

 

maybe it's just a temporary patch.

post #8013 of 12280
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Ann (better pic)

Needs more buttons in the neck area
post #8014 of 12280
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Just get the black one. I'm almost certain that orange one will be at 50%-70% off in a few months.

and then dye it black devil.gif
post #8015 of 12280
^ how I read your post: "Just get the black one" and dye it a different tone of black

haaa
post #8016 of 12280
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

^ how I read your post: "Just get the black one" and dye it a different tone of black

haaa

extra black = extra evil devil.gif
post #8017 of 12280
also considering a rick intarsia, could somebody help me out with sizing advice? i'm a 39" chest with broad-ish shoulders, medium seems like it should fit but the shoulders would be tight (seller measures as 44 cm). should i try a large? (5'10" 170lbs if that helps)
thanks!
post #8018 of 12280
post #8019 of 12280
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinsongreen68 View Post

also considering a rick intarsia, could somebody help me out with sizing advice? i'm a 39" chest with broad-ish shoulders, medium seems like it should fit but the shoulders would be tight (seller measures as 44 cm). should i try a large? (5'10" 170lbs if that helps)
thanks!

They run all over the place, but ricks jackets always fit really tight in the shoulders. Size it more like a shirt than a jacket.
post #8020 of 12280

sound like we are the exact same build, robinson. I've got both an M(48) '11 and an L(50) '12 -- the first is really snug, t-shirt only underneath. the other is a bit loose, I can easily fit a knit underneath which can be nice if it's for cold weather.

post #8021 of 12280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post

I liked this... 






until I saw the back (Click to show)



maybe it's just a temporary patch.

LV is simply horrid. Sure, the material is excellent, but everything else stinks. As for bright blue and orange leathers, I would be very careful about colour coordination before pulling the trigger.
post #8022 of 12280

ToJ #2.

 

 

post #8023 of 12280

I purchased this same 5 zip in January from Tres Bien in January. Very thick heavy calfskin, and the gunmetal zips are also very substantial. Lining is sort of scratchy cotton material, doesn't seem like it will hold up as long as the jacket but it's lining, I'm not that worried. I think I have pics up in RP from when I got it (should be in the gallery associated with my account). Overall, it's the jacket you'd expect it to be from Margiela.
post #8024 of 12280
Paris boutique has a lot of 5 zip in right now including some on sale...
post #8025 of 12280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post

I liked this... 
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Quote:
Originally Posted by shady_2001 View Post

LV is simply horrid. Sure, the material is excellent, but everything else stinks. As for bright blue and orange leathers, I would be very careful about colour coordination before pulling the trigger.

that one is LV? hmm.. kind of interesting. It's very clean. You say the material is excellent but everything else stinks. What's the "everything else" part? Just curious. smile.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?