It's ok if anyone asks just tell them you're going for the brad-t look
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... Last post on Today at 12:13 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 528
Styleforum Top Picks
Is the 48 you tried on from the same season?
Being super tight in the shoulder and arm is pretty normal for RO, it'll stretch a bit to be comfortable especially in blistered lamb (assuming yours is blistered lamb, which is very pliable). For any regular leather, I think the fit is just about spot on in the shoulder but for a Rick Owens, you can probably afford to have it a bit tight and closer fit in the shoulder.
Toasty: I have a slim fitting leather jacket that I had to size up on in order to fit my arms, chest and shoulders (I'm a bit built from gym), but the sleeves were too long like yours. I had a tailor taper the lower arm and it allowed it to stack and no longer was extending past my knuckles. That's something you could try if you don't mind altering the jacket.
50% off at MrPorter.
I actually had the 44 reserved and I think someone returned it so it is on hold for 24hours for me, too late though, I already got mine. So if anyone is looking for that size, it might return to the website by tomorrow unless it goes to the next person who has it reserved.
^I loled so hard.
^ he looks so uncomfortable there and the entire outfit just doesn't look or feel right... it's like he is constipated or being squashed by an imaginary weight on top of his head and he is trying to push up.
You're never too old to be well dressed, or have an interest in clothing. Particular styles lend themselves to different age brackets, but that shouldn't limit you. If you've got the swag, then why not?
While I couldn't see my dad wearing avant garde clothing, i can see him wearing an A2 leather quite easily at his age and beyond
Yea, that's what I should of been looking for, styles that suit specific ages I guess.
it's a candid photo in the middle of a performance
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Schott 626 Perfecto (Black, Size XS) 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 9 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 13 minutes ago
- › Loro Piana Roadster & Luciano Barbara Cashmere Sweaters 14 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 17 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015