or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 527

post #7891 of 16653
julius tee is too short for that look but overall, i have to compliment his stylist...hehe icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #7892 of 16653

"I'm looking for something that says 'Dad likes leather'".

post #7893 of 16653
What kind of quality can one expect from a brand like Burberry? I noticed this lambskin bomber on their site and I am completely in love:



Then there's also this nonnative which I am considering:

[img[http://www.nonnative.com/nonnative_2012aw/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/NN-J2208_BLACK_large.jpg[/img]
post #7894 of 16653

Depends which burberry line.  Prorsum is excellent.

post #7895 of 16653
It's Burberry Brit.
post #7896 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

It's Burberry Brit.

I would pass

post #7897 of 16653
Looks good. Forget brand name - focus on leather quality, construction, and styling.
post #7898 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Kravitz from a 2010 concert in Oakland
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

not a fan of the hat but mostly looks cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Looks good. Forget brand name - focus on leather quality, construction, and styling.

this
post #7899 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawlin View Post

What kind of quality can one expect from a brand like Burberry? I noticed this lambskin bomber on their site and I am completely in love:



Then there's also this nonnative which I am considering:

[img[http://www.nonnative.com/nonnative_2012aw/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/NN-J2208_BLACK_large.jpg[/img]

Its most likely better quality than most RO jackets you will find.
post #7900 of 16653
I love the color
I love the lining
I love the internal strap
I hate the leather material/feel (felt like polyester lol)
I hate the sleeve length
RO cut is not for me
Size 50 and I have tried a size 48 before in the similar style but was super tight in my arms / shoulder. Looked too wrapped on my body

This is from SS12, color pearl, lamb, rayon/cotton/silk lining, 2 internal zip pockets at the side near upper chest, no tags in the lining, tags in left zip pocket, has backpack strap. Color is much nicer in personl, a gray/beige with a bit of white showing under the sun I imagine. Very versatile IMO

Some photos
9090767092_36bb2c2b53_c.jpg

9090766634_c18fbaed5b_c.jpg

9090766882_2a78071451_c.jpg

9090766010_1b2c99798a_c.jpg

I now want a leather in similar color frown.gif
If black it would probably be in something smooth with a bit of sheen but mostly matte
post #7901 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

I love the color
I love the lining
I love the internal strap
I hate the leather material/feel (felt like polyester lol)
I hate the sleeve length
RO cut is not for me
Size 50 and I have tried a size 48 before in the similar style but was super tight in my arms / shoulder. Looked too wrapped on my body

This is from SS12, color pearl, lamb, rayon/cotton/silk lining, 2 internal zip pockets at the side near upper chest, no tags in the lining, tags in left zip pocket, has backpack strap. Color is much nicer in personl, a gray/beige with a bit of white showing under the sun I imagine. Very versatile IMO

Some photos
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
9090767092_36bb2c2b53_c.jpg

9090766634_c18fbaed5b_c.jpg

9090766882_2a78071451_c.jpg

9090766010_1b2c99798a_c.jpg

I now want a leather in similar color frown.gif
If black it would probably be in something smooth with a bit of sheen but mostly matte

toast the arms are supposed to stack, is there any way to close or tighten cuffs? i think the only issue is the arms being long but thats an ro thing.

overall its a bit baggy but pic 2 looks good imo, in fact i like the fact that my ro has some room, i cannot stand things that are too snug
post #7902 of 16653
Wash it, wear it damp.
post #7903 of 16653
I cannot do anything about the sleeve width especially at the cuff. It is already zipped up. frown.gif

sucks
post #7904 of 16653

It's ok if anyone asks just tell them you're going for the brad-t look

post #7905 of 16653
Sorry to hear that toasty.

Is the 48 you tried on from the same season?

Being super tight in the shoulder and arm is pretty normal for RO, it'll stretch a bit to be comfortable especially in blistered lamb (assuming yours is blistered lamb, which is very pliable). For any regular leather, I think the fit is just about spot on in the shoulder but for a Rick Owens, you can probably afford to have it a bit tight and closer fit in the shoulder.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?