or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 510

post #7636 of 16379
Quality is supposedly much better back then and the cut was boxier, though I disagree with it being slimmer these days, still cut pretty boxy to me.
post #7637 of 16379
This older one is out there as well. Not so impressed by the choice of wire hanger here...hopefully that was just for the pic, and it hasn't been on that for long.

post #7638 of 16379
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post

Has anyone seen the distressed black 5zip in person? Thinking about this.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post

This older one is out there as well. Not so impressed by the choice of wire hanger here...hopefully that was just for the pic, and it hasn't been on that for long.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

thats my grail jacket, if you see a MMM 5zip in 48/50 can you please post it or pm me, i would really appreciate it...
post #7639 of 16379
If you're after the standard black one, I'm pretty sure you can place an order at the boutique for whenever they get it in again. Oki-Ni had it this season too, but 48/50 were gone in a day. Same with TBS. Roden Gray still has this season's distressed version in 50.
post #7640 of 16379
MrPorter still has a size 50 of the distressed version: http://www.mrporter.com/product/323612
post #7641 of 16379
Roden Gray is like $700 cheaper or so. foo.gif
post #7642 of 16379
^ ^ ^
That's a good deal at 40% off.
post #7643 of 16379
DL it is a lot more distressed looking than it looks in the pictures - the sleeve close-up on roden pics is best representation. leather is pretty heavy and it seems quite sturdy. haven't tried it on, though
post #7644 of 16379
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

MrPorter still has a size 50 of the distressed version: http://www.mrporter.com/product/323612

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

If you're after the standard black one, I'm pretty sure you can place an order at the boutique for whenever they get it in again. Oki-Ni had it this season too, but 48/50 were gone in a day. Same with TBS. Roden Gray still has this season's distressed version in 50.

thanks a lot fellas!

sadly dont have that many funds right now...
post #7645 of 16379
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post

Has anyone seen the distressed black 5zip in person? Thinking about this.




I have seen it in person...if this is supposed to be a substitute for the black non-sale version don't do it. As jet says 5 zip only look good in black. If you are looking for a distressed jacket, I would go for something classic like a DR.
post #7646 of 16379
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post

This older one is out there as well. Not so impressed by the choice of wire hanger here...hopefully that was just for the pic, and it hasn't been on that for long.


That one is rarer, I think goat(?) maybe... it was only made for one year with the two-way zipper, I think 2005. New ones are garbage.
post #7647 of 16379
the distressed one looks so, so, so awful
post #7648 of 16379
The white 5 zip i tried on was legit, but idk just didnt feel like a 2k jacket
post #7649 of 16379
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

The white 5 zip i tried on was legit, but idk just didnt feel like a 2k jacket

MrPorter actually has my size (44) and I don't know if I want to drop $$$ on it now or wait til it goes on sale.
post #7650 of 16379

The white/cream one is really nice.  The leather was soft, pliable and substantial--fit was great--slim, but still had movement.  Wouldn't even make it to the shelf if it was black.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?