or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 506

post #7576 of 16653
Yeah he isn't interested in anything like that so he probably bailed too quickly

I can't wait to go to Tokyo and kop vicariously through my wife, nothing will fit me hahahaha

Will let you know when we are planning our trip to get some recs, thanks
post #7577 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razele View Post

Yeah he isn't interested in anything like that so he probably bailed too quickly

I can't wait to go to Tokyo and kop vicariously through my wife, nothing will fit me hahahaha

Will let you know when we are planning our trip to get some recs, thanks

yea i am not a big guy or anything but japan sizing doesnt work for me and there is a lot of cool stuff there censored.gif
post #7578 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razele View Post

My friend just got back from there and that's how he described it

He said it was bizzare that the strangest thing wasn't the crazy cosplayers but the African du's trying to sell you phones

Sounds more like HK. I'm in Italy right now and they're selling fake bags and sunglasses..
post #7579 of 16653
Nigerians are the Chinese of Africa: they're everywhere takin' care of business. It's not like you'll only see them in one country.
post #7580 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post

Nigerians are the Chinese of Africa: they're everywhere takin' care of business. It's not like you'll only see them in one country.

we were talking about a specific district in tokyo, where i did not see a single nigerian when i was there
post #7581 of 16653
Here's another Incarnation that looks pretty cool IMO. Nice raglan shoulders and seaming


post #7582 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

is harajuku the place where you'd find all the cool leathers and boots, avant garde stuff

no. that was Ebisu and Aoyama about 6 years ago, when goth ninja was in style. Most of the goth ninja stores in Tokyo are long gone now.
post #7583 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post

no. that was Ebisu and Aoyama about 6 years ago, when goth ninja was in style. Most of the goth ninja stores in Tokyo are long gone now.

been to ebisu dont remember aoyama, need to look back at tokyo map
post #7584 of 16653

 

 

 

TOJ black lambskin quilted moto.

I own several TOJs (more on the way) and Schott leathers and this is by far my favorite.

post #7585 of 16653
Balenciaga

post #7586 of 16653
nice jacket, doesn't look like leather ... seems like leather is wasted on such a thing.
post #7587 of 16653
Pretty interesting/fresh take on a leather, looks like no other leather I've seen. Very futuristic
post #7588 of 16653

Thrifted this DR about a year ago for like $6 (half off from $12). I really enjoy it, but I feel like I haven't been giving it a lot of love lately. So I did a little photoshoot with it. 

 

 

1000

 

More! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

post #7589 of 16653

 This is the  first time in my life that I see a 6-dollar leather jacket. For 6 dollars it looks dope.

post #7590 of 16653
I dont know if Ive ever posted this but here is my vintage blue leather Belstaff that I got at a small local consignment shop for an obscenely low price. I dont think the owner realized what they had.





Some repairs done to the lining.




New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?