Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... Last post on Today at 3:09 am in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 1:41 am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 495
Styleforum Top Picks
From the seller:
the seam to seam chest measurements are truly 19" (or maybe 1/4 or so more).
When folded totally flat, the overall width of the chest measures about 21.5" (54.5 cm).
I'm 5.7, 165lbs. It fits me great, but a taller guy can totally wear it too, it will just fall a little shorter and its obviously meant to be a short, fairly tight fit.
Seems like it'd be good for a 48 / slim 50.
Seems big. I think mine is from SS 2010 or 2011 in size 48, and it's 18-18.5" in the shoulders, 20.5" in the chest, and 18.5" at the waist.
There's a really elegant-looking 5-zip in the market right now. Too small for me, unfortunately.
the measurements on this are pretty strange, really wide shoulder relative to the other measurements. Looks like this jacket has gone through some mileage based on the description.
I enjoy it - just really easy to throw on with anything.
The ideal configuration would still be the OG from pre-2004, in black calf / MRS zippers (missed out on one last year, should've grabbed it).
next would probably be the version Fuuma has from 2006, in black deerskin / Riri zippers
The one you list in the middle there is definitely the best made. Impolyt_1 has that, or a variant. Nearly impossible to find and run $2k+ if you're between 44-48. So amazing, though.
The bottom one is a configuration I've tried on and seen multiple times. I think the zips and especially the pulls, are way too small for the design (and yep, the shoulders were wide while the body was slim).
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... just now
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 10 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 13 seconds ago
- › Things that are making you happy*******food and drink edition****** 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan