Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... Last post on Today at 5:44 am in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 495
Styleforum Top Picks
From the seller:
the seam to seam chest measurements are truly 19" (or maybe 1/4 or so more).
When folded totally flat, the overall width of the chest measures about 21.5" (54.5 cm).
I'm 5.7, 165lbs. It fits me great, but a taller guy can totally wear it too, it will just fall a little shorter and its obviously meant to be a short, fairly tight fit.
Seems like it'd be good for a 48 / slim 50.
Seems big. I think mine is from SS 2010 or 2011 in size 48, and it's 18-18.5" in the shoulders, 20.5" in the chest, and 18.5" at the waist.
There's a really elegant-looking 5-zip in the market right now. Too small for me, unfortunately.
the measurements on this are pretty strange, really wide shoulder relative to the other measurements. Looks like this jacket has gone through some mileage based on the description.
I enjoy it - just really easy to throw on with anything.
The ideal configuration would still be the OG from pre-2004, in black calf / MRS zippers (missed out on one last year, should've grabbed it).
next would probably be the version Fuuma has from 2006, in black deerskin / Riri zippers
The one you list in the middle there is definitely the best made. Impolyt_1 has that, or a variant. Nearly impossible to find and run $2k+ if you're between 44-48. So amazing, though.
The bottom one is a configuration I've tried on and seen multiple times. I think the zips and especially the pulls, are way too small for the design (and yep, the shoulders were wide while the body was slim).
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 19 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 39 seconds ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 43 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Septieme Largeur - Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 8 minutes ago
- › Friday Fit Challenge 7/8 "The Black and white Challenge" 9 minutes ago
- › True Detective Season 2 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...