Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 8:15 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. Last post on 6/24/16 at 3:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 494post #7397 of 160753/3/13 at 3:30pmpost #7398 of 160753/3/13 at 4:29pmpost #7399 of 160753/4/13 at 4:59amQuote:The fit is good... the jacket not...Originally Posted by Understatement
I want to buy this jacket but not sure about the size. Would be nice if you can help out!
Size 46 fits me exactly like this
Do u think this is too small??? Does it look too small on that picture?post #7400 of 160753/4/13 at 5:54amQuote:Originally Posted by tellure
My 10 Sei 0 Otto size 48 fits quite snug and I have a 37" chest, so assuming they follow most sizing conventions and go up 2" per size, a size 50 would be slim on a 39" chest, and size 52 slim on a 41" chest. If you're 42" I would probably go for a 54.. I know if I was 1" larger my 10 Sei 0 Otto would probably be too tight.
on mine the upperarms/shoulders are definetely the most restrictive part. If you work out a lot, I´d size up to 54 if not 52 could work but will be VERY fitted, maybe too much so.
3-4 months old sz 52 (between 41 and 42 chest, shoulders about the same)
Edited by daversity - 3/4/13 at 11:06ampost #7401 of 160753/4/13 at 11:19ampost #7402 of 160753/4/13 at 11:33am
I assume its an older collection f/w, since it was on yoox. (sold out around november)
it has a woolen inner and woolen set ins in the arms.
was kinda a blind buy, since there was nearly no talk about those jackets to be found anywhere .
But I´m pretty happy with it and in europe I would have been able to return for free.post #7403 of 160753/4/13 at 7:12pmpost #7404 of 160753/5/13 at 3:01am
I think they are pretty well done. I like the hardware, despite being no Riri, but some italian (raccagni) TF seems to use them.
The lamb on mine is substantial and feels like it could age well, if the woolen set ins last that long.
A few things to dislike.
With woolen inner and inserts in arms it is pretty much f/w bound. I´d prefer arm zips over the woolen inserts.
The collar could have done been better. Closed it works well, but I prefer to wear the jacket open and open it tends to lay down instead of standing.
With all the talk going on yoox has them now at nearly double what I paid not on sale, so it will be much harder to get some blach/grey S/S adequate.
my other leathers have brown tones, which are limited in this regard.post #7405 of 160753/7/13 at 1:53pmpost #7406 of 160753/7/13 at 5:29pmpost #7407 of 160753/8/13 at 10:05ampost #7408 of 160753/8/13 at 10:09ampost #7409 of 160753/8/13 at 12:29pmpost #7410 of 160753/8/13 at 3:41pm
From the seller:Quote:
the seam to seam chest measurements are truly 19" (or maybe 1/4 or so more).
When folded totally flat, the overall width of the chest measures about 21.5" (54.5 cm).
I'm 5.7, 165lbs. It fits me great, but a taller guy can totally wear it too, it will just fall a little shorter and its obviously meant to be a short, fairly tight fit.
Seems like it'd be good for a 48 / slim 50.
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 13 minutes ago
- › THE EUROPEAN THRIFT BUY /SELL / TRADE / WANT THREAD 14 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 16 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 29 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 32 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 40 minutes ago
- › Brexit 44 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE June 24, 2016 - Greyscale 44 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding