Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 4:17 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. Last post on Yesterday at 10:26 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 494post #7397 of 162993/3/13 at 3:30pmpost #7398 of 162993/3/13 at 4:29pmpost #7399 of 162993/4/13 at 4:59amQuote:The fit is good... the jacket not...Originally Posted by Understatement
I want to buy this jacket but not sure about the size. Would be nice if you can help out!
Size 46 fits me exactly like this
Do u think this is too small??? Does it look too small on that picture?post #7400 of 162993/4/13 at 5:54amQuote:Originally Posted by tellure
My 10 Sei 0 Otto size 48 fits quite snug and I have a 37" chest, so assuming they follow most sizing conventions and go up 2" per size, a size 50 would be slim on a 39" chest, and size 52 slim on a 41" chest. If you're 42" I would probably go for a 54.. I know if I was 1" larger my 10 Sei 0 Otto would probably be too tight.
on mine the upperarms/shoulders are definetely the most restrictive part. If you work out a lot, I´d size up to 54 if not 52 could work but will be VERY fitted, maybe too much so.
3-4 months old sz 52 (between 41 and 42 chest, shoulders about the same)
Edited by daversity - 3/4/13 at 11:06ampost #7401 of 162993/4/13 at 11:19ampost #7402 of 162993/4/13 at 11:33am
I assume its an older collection f/w, since it was on yoox. (sold out around november)
it has a woolen inner and woolen set ins in the arms.
was kinda a blind buy, since there was nearly no talk about those jackets to be found anywhere .
But I´m pretty happy with it and in europe I would have been able to return for free.post #7403 of 162993/4/13 at 7:12pmpost #7404 of 162993/5/13 at 3:01am
I think they are pretty well done. I like the hardware, despite being no Riri, but some italian (raccagni) TF seems to use them.
The lamb on mine is substantial and feels like it could age well, if the woolen set ins last that long.
A few things to dislike.
With woolen inner and inserts in arms it is pretty much f/w bound. I´d prefer arm zips over the woolen inserts.
The collar could have done been better. Closed it works well, but I prefer to wear the jacket open and open it tends to lay down instead of standing.
With all the talk going on yoox has them now at nearly double what I paid not on sale, so it will be much harder to get some blach/grey S/S adequate.
my other leathers have brown tones, which are limited in this regard.post #7405 of 162993/7/13 at 1:53pmpost #7406 of 162993/7/13 at 5:29pmpost #7407 of 162993/8/13 at 10:05ampost #7408 of 162993/8/13 at 10:09ampost #7409 of 162993/8/13 at 12:29pmpost #7410 of 162993/8/13 at 3:41pm
From the seller:Quote:
the seam to seam chest measurements are truly 19" (or maybe 1/4 or so more).
When folded totally flat, the overall width of the chest measures about 21.5" (54.5 cm).
I'm 5.7, 165lbs. It fits me great, but a taller guy can totally wear it too, it will just fall a little shorter and its obviously meant to be a short, fairly tight fit.
Seems like it'd be good for a 48 / slim 50.
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 1 minute ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Mocha Oil Tan size 10.5 - 110 last 6 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 7 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding