Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 10:22 am in Streetwear and Denim
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. Last post on 3/7/17 at 8:12am in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 494post #7397 of 172093/3/13 at 3:30pmpost #7398 of 172093/3/13 at 4:29pmpost #7399 of 172093/4/13 at 4:59amQuote:The fit is good... the jacket not...Originally Posted by Understatement
I want to buy this jacket but not sure about the size. Would be nice if you can help out!
Size 46 fits me exactly like this
Do u think this is too small??? Does it look too small on that picture?post #7400 of 172093/4/13 at 5:54amQuote:Originally Posted by tellure
My 10 Sei 0 Otto size 48 fits quite snug and I have a 37" chest, so assuming they follow most sizing conventions and go up 2" per size, a size 50 would be slim on a 39" chest, and size 52 slim on a 41" chest. If you're 42" I would probably go for a 54.. I know if I was 1" larger my 10 Sei 0 Otto would probably be too tight.
on mine the upperarms/shoulders are definetely the most restrictive part. If you work out a lot, I´d size up to 54 if not 52 could work but will be VERY fitted, maybe too much so.
3-4 months old sz 52 (between 41 and 42 chest, shoulders about the same)
Edited by daversity - 3/4/13 at 11:06ampost #7401 of 172093/4/13 at 11:19ampost #7402 of 172093/4/13 at 11:33am
I assume its an older collection f/w, since it was on yoox. (sold out around november)
it has a woolen inner and woolen set ins in the arms.
was kinda a blind buy, since there was nearly no talk about those jackets to be found anywhere .
But I´m pretty happy with it and in europe I would have been able to return for free.post #7403 of 172093/4/13 at 7:12pmpost #7404 of 172093/5/13 at 3:01am
I think they are pretty well done. I like the hardware, despite being no Riri, but some italian (raccagni) TF seems to use them.
The lamb on mine is substantial and feels like it could age well, if the woolen set ins last that long.
A few things to dislike.
With woolen inner and inserts in arms it is pretty much f/w bound. I´d prefer arm zips over the woolen inserts.
The collar could have done been better. Closed it works well, but I prefer to wear the jacket open and open it tends to lay down instead of standing.
With all the talk going on yoox has them now at nearly double what I paid not on sale, so it will be much harder to get some blach/grey S/S adequate.
my other leathers have brown tones, which are limited in this regard.post #7405 of 172093/7/13 at 1:53pmpost #7406 of 172093/7/13 at 5:29pmpost #7407 of 172093/8/13 at 10:05ampost #7408 of 172093/8/13 at 10:09ampost #7409 of 172093/8/13 at 12:29pmpost #7410 of 172093/8/13 at 3:41pm
From the seller:Quote:
the seam to seam chest measurements are truly 19" (or maybe 1/4 or so more).
When folded totally flat, the overall width of the chest measures about 21.5" (54.5 cm).
I'm 5.7, 165lbs. It fits me great, but a taller guy can totally wear it too, it will just fall a little shorter and its obviously meant to be a short, fairly tight fit.
Seems like it'd be good for a 48 / slim 50.
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Engineered Garments SS 17 1 minute ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Dainite Sole - Versatility but Durability? 9 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 12 minutes ago
- › How to Create a Mirror Shine 12 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 25 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 30 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 31 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...