My pics are reaaaally terrible. Will try to take better ones by daylight (it's night time here, had to use flash).
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 9:12 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. Last post on Today at 12:55 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 486post #7276 of 152692/8/13 at 3:27pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7277 of 152692/8/13 at 3:34pmpost #7278 of 152692/8/13 at 3:49pmpost #7279 of 152692/8/13 at 4:03pmpost #7280 of 152692/8/13 at 9:40pmLooks bad imo. The YKK zippers have 100% polyester taping which is colorfast for almost all intents and purposes, and must be dyed in a vat over heat on their own, before manufacture. This differs from other zipper brands like Riri. One is not better than the other, but yeah, that zipper taping on the red MMM is always going to be red tape peeking out from a black jacket, which I think looks bad.post #7281 of 152692/8/13 at 11:29pmpost #7282 of 152692/9/13 at 12:02ampost #7283 of 152692/9/13 at 3:12ampost #7284 of 152692/9/13 at 7:35ampost #7285 of 152692/9/13 at 8:51ampost #7286 of 152692/9/13 at 10:01ampost #7287 of 152692/9/13 at 6:07pmpost #7288 of 152692/9/13 at 6:59pmpost #7289 of 152692/10/13 at 2:01pmThinking of getting an a-2, before anybody shouts TOJ I already decided against it. I don't like how they fit on people.
N.Hoolywood. This is in calf which would age very nicely. Similar details to that of most historical a-2s, very similar to elmendorf etc. Probably built like a tank. Only thing I'm concerned about is the cropped body and the patch pockets. If the pockets were flush to the body it would be perfect. Also unsure about sizing.
Wtaps. This comes in lamb which looks pretty fragile. True to most replica a-2s but with a twist in fit that is more modern and that would be a little easier imho to pull off (not cropped). Build quality seems okay, but again the leather looks much thinner so it's hard to tell. A little indifferent about the contrasting ribbing, but I love the fact that it changes ribbing gauge for better arm stacking.
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1231 Active Users (269 Members and 962 Guests)
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 2 minutes ago
- › Cheap Pocket Squares 3 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 4 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 13 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 14 minutes ago
- › Is this too much colour in an outfit guys? 15 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...