Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 1/15/17 at 12:25pm in Streetwear and Denim
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. Last post on 1/9/17 at 11:07am in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 480post #7187 of 168791/18/13 at 9:11ampost #7188 of 168791/18/13 at 9:21am
Well, as I said in another forum, I'm almost 100% certain this is the only 5 zip in horse that is offered in this color to date, other 2 times were in cowhide.
Also with such an aggressive color, last thing you want is some retarded asymmetrical or overly designed/over done leather jacket.
Sure black is classic, but that is offered all the time.
Having said all that, it is definitely a hard jacket to pull off due to color, I'm hoping for some miracle when mine arrives.
However I also predict the "thriller" payouts would come with the jacket, and once it gets totally beaten up, it would look amazing.
Edited by shdws - 1/18/13 at 9:32ampost #7189 of 168791/18/13 at 9:22amQuote:Originally Posted by powerguy
I love Gucci leather jackets. They have a good quality jackets in various designs. This is my favorite leather jacket so far in their collection.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This one looked nice on the runway, but where is the leather?
Gucci F/W 2010 (Click to show)post #7190 of 168791/18/13 at 9:23amQuote:
It didn't sell out, the Margiela web-store had almost all sizes hit 50% off, I know because I almost copped a 46. Even Neiman Marcus had a few sizes hit 60%-65% off iirc.post #7191 of 168791/18/13 at 9:31am
Really?? that's odd.
Because last sales I was on the lookout for it, and I never found it available in the e boutique in that color so I assumed it sold out there. I'm 100% sure the boutique is not location specific either, interesting....
I know porter had it, but I missed out on the 46 when sales started.post #7192 of 168791/18/13 at 9:49ampost #7193 of 168791/18/13 at 10:02ampost #7194 of 168791/18/13 at 10:27ampost #7195 of 168791/18/13 at 10:29ampost #7196 of 168791/18/13 at 10:41ampost #7197 of 168791/18/13 at 10:50ampost #7198 of 168791/18/13 at 11:02amQuote:
yah, im a pencil man, dunno if its gonna work. Also, before buying it, you gotta ask. Are you about that life?Quote:
exactly, the structure of the first manages to allow a red leather make you look like a stiff.post #7199 of 168791/18/13 at 10:51pmpost #7200 of 168791/19/13 at 6:51am
I'm surprised, Neiman Marcus really had it at 60%-65% as you say? (I would of kopped without a doubt to try), must of been size 52 and up. This price would of been cheaper or same price as to what people re sell for, curious why such a thing wasn't mentioned in sales thread, how sure are you that this happened mate, I also remember they had a brown/black one that season, so ....
If someone wanted black that badly as well, they could've snapped it up, dyed it black.
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 11 minutes ago
- › once a day - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...