Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. Last post on Yesterday at 8:18 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 480
Styleforum Top Picks
Well, as I said in another forum, I'm almost 100% certain this is the only 5 zip in horse that is offered in this color to date, other 2 times were in cowhide.
Also with such an aggressive color, last thing you want is some retarded asymmetrical or overly designed/over done leather jacket.
Sure black is classic, but that is offered all the time.
Having said all that, it is definitely a hard jacket to pull off due to color, I'm hoping for some miracle when mine arrives.
However I also predict the "thriller" payouts would come with the jacket, and once it gets totally beaten up, it would look amazing.
Edited by shdws - 1/18/13 at 9:32am
I love Gucci leather jackets. They have a good quality jackets in various designs. This is my favorite leather jacket so far in their collection.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This one looked nice on the runway, but where is the leather?
Gucci F/W 2010 (Click to show)
It didn't sell out, the Margiela web-store had almost all sizes hit 50% off, I know because I almost copped a 46. Even Neiman Marcus had a few sizes hit 60%-65% off iirc.
Really?? that's odd.
Because last sales I was on the lookout for it, and I never found it available in the e boutique in that color so I assumed it sold out there. I'm 100% sure the boutique is not location specific either, interesting....
I know porter had it, but I missed out on the 46 when sales started.
yah, im a pencil man, dunno if its gonna work. Also, before buying it, you gotta ask. Are you about that life?
exactly, the structure of the first manages to allow a red leather make you look like a stiff.
I'm surprised, Neiman Marcus really had it at 60%-65% as you say? (I would of kopped without a doubt to try), must of been size 52 and up. This price would of been cheaper or same price as to what people re sell for, curious why such a thing wasn't mentioned in sales thread, how sure are you that this happened mate, I also remember they had a brown/black one that season, so ....
If someone wanted black that badly as well, they could've snapped it up, dyed it black.
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Barbour Heritage Liddesdale 40 seconds ago
- › Jacket Basics? 1 minute ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 3 minutes ago
- › Greatcoat and Height of a Man 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015