Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 2:55 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. Last post on Today at 2:20 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Last edited: 9/7/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- Shirt Jackets: A Study in IndecisionLast edited: 9/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 480
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7187 of 149581/18/13 at 9:11ampost #7188 of 149581/18/13 at 9:21am
Well, as I said in another forum, I'm almost 100% certain this is the only 5 zip in horse that is offered in this color to date, other 2 times were in cowhide.
Also with such an aggressive color, last thing you want is some retarded asymmetrical or overly designed/over done leather jacket.
Sure black is classic, but that is offered all the time.
Having said all that, it is definitely a hard jacket to pull off due to color, I'm hoping for some miracle when mine arrives.
However I also predict the "thriller" payouts would come with the jacket, and once it gets totally beaten up, it would look amazing.
Edited by shdws - 1/18/13 at 9:32ampost #7189 of 149581/18/13 at 9:22amQuote:Originally Posted by powerguy
I love Gucci leather jackets. They have a good quality jackets in various designs. This is my favorite leather jacket so far in their collection.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This one looked nice on the runway, but where is the leather?
Gucci F/W 2010 (Click to show)post #7190 of 149581/18/13 at 9:23amQuote:
It didn't sell out, the Margiela web-store had almost all sizes hit 50% off, I know because I almost copped a 46. Even Neiman Marcus had a few sizes hit 60%-65% off iirc.post #7191 of 149581/18/13 at 9:31am
Really?? that's odd.
Because last sales I was on the lookout for it, and I never found it available in the e boutique in that color so I assumed it sold out there. I'm 100% sure the boutique is not location specific either, interesting....
I know porter had it, but I missed out on the 46 when sales started.post #7192 of 149581/18/13 at 9:49ampost #7193 of 149581/18/13 at 10:02ampost #7194 of 149581/18/13 at 10:27ampost #7195 of 149581/18/13 at 10:29ampost #7196 of 149581/18/13 at 10:41ampost #7197 of 149581/18/13 at 10:50ampost #7198 of 149581/18/13 at 11:02amQuote:
yah, im a pencil man, dunno if its gonna work. Also, before buying it, you gotta ask. Are you about that life?Quote:
exactly, the structure of the first manages to allow a red leather make you look like a stiff.post #7199 of 149581/18/13 at 10:51pmpost #7200 of 149581/19/13 at 6:51am
I'm surprised, Neiman Marcus really had it at 60%-65% as you say? (I would of kopped without a doubt to try), must of been size 52 and up. This price would of been cheaper or same price as to what people re sell for, curious why such a thing wasn't mentioned in sales thread, how sure are you that this happened mate, I also remember they had a brown/black one that season, so ....
If someone wanted black that badly as well, they could've snapped it up, dyed it black.
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 39 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 3 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 4 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 9 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories